The Bassist's Super Fan. [Reita X Reader]

I showed my boyfriend the GazettE and he didn't seem impressed. T_T I guess I'm single... lol! Just kidding!

Again, another for Baby Reita. You are Reita's girlfriend but what happens when a crazy super fan takes it too far? 0.0

-

It was a Friday night in your favorite large city near your hometown, you traveled to the big, lit and lively city to watch your famous boyfriend perform at the stadium that held concerts for big names. You knew the perks you had being a rockstars' girlfriend, but you would always insist on buying a ticket to see him and his band play, it was just another way you supported them. The bottoms of your began to hurt, the thick, stiff sole on your platforms didn't help at all. The sun had set just a couple hours ago so you feel better about not sweating in the bright sun-rays.

"They said doors would open at 7pm, right?" Your friend, Skye asked from behind, her red hair covering her eyes. You shoot her a sympathetic smile, the heels of her boots causing her more pain than yours. You pull your phone from your pocket and text Reita.

you- {sooo doors?]

Reita- {Babe, we talked about this. XD}

you- {Reiiii! T.T]

A chuckle leaves your lips as you two text.

"Did you ask again?" Skye leaned in, trying to read your messages. You bring your phone close to your chest.

"Hey, I will get your question answered." You playfully scold her. Skye rolls her eyes as she tilts her hips while placing her clutched fists on either side. You grab the necklace that hung over your clavicle, rubbing the diamond R in between your finger tips.

"Is he getting pumped for the concert? I bet he's making sure his bandage is placed perfectly over his adorable little nose!" the red head blushes at the thought of him, you chuckle and cover your smile with your hands.

"Ohmigish! Reita is a favorite too! He is so hot!" an unknown voice chimes in from behind Skye, a short blonde girl with bright green eyes shuffles around to meet your friends gaze. You glance at her incredibly high platforms, realizing she is actually much shorter. Her milky skin hid behind a nose bandage, much like Reita's, she was definitely a fan of the bassist.

"Oh yeah, Reita isn't mine, he's my dearest friends' here, this is (y/n). She is in love with Reita." Skye points to you, a slightly stern touch to her voice, you nervously nod your head, not wanting to make your relationship public at the moment.

"Me too! If I could marry him I would!" The blonde excitedly states. This was nothing new to you, but it was always something you never really learned how to engage with. A bright smile crept on your face, you waved to the new face and bowed.

"Nice to meet fans here!"

"My name is Serenity! This is first VIP concert! I'm absolutely stoked!" She nearly jumps at the thought, her eyes scan you and notices your regular pass.

"Aww! Your pass isn't VIP, how can we stay together now? I just made friends and I'm not even going to experience it with them!" Serenity cries, you look at Skye who looked annoyed. You pat the girls shoulder and clear your throat before speaking.

"It's okay, I'm sure we will see each other in the crowd" You say reassuring. The sound of your phone receiving a message goes off, pulling out the device, you see a text from Reita.

Reita- {okay we are opening doors. Remember, just come through VIP line. Ruki will be in the back to point you out to the security guard.}

Sweat beads drips down the side of your face. Skye perks up to the sound of the venue crew asking guests to come in and respectfully follow the line until inside. Serenity gasps and clings to your arm.