happy birthday Uruha! Uruha x Reader.

Enjoy!
-

June 9th
9:00 am.

"Uru!"
"Yes?"
"Uruha!"
"Yes? (y/n)?"
"U-ru-ha!"
"Ye-s!? (y/-n)!?"
"U-ru!"
"(y/n/n)!?"
"... Uruha-"
"YES!?"
"Hahahaha!!!"

The (h/c) female begun laughing hysterically and fell over on the couch. Uruha only nodded his head then started laughing himself. He was laughing at his hyena laughing girlfriend, (y/n).
She loved teasing him that it annoyed him, but he loved it when she annoyed him. He said that it makes him feel loved.

"I'm just teasing you, sweetie!"
"Heheh! I know it."
(y/n) hugged her boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Wanna go see a movie, babe?"
Uruha asked before pecking her on the lips.
"You have work, little ducky~"
Uru blushed at the pet name his girlfriend gave him and always called him. He admitted to her when she first gave it to him that he didn't like it... or at least in public.

"Awww~! Look whose blushing!" (y/n) teased, only making Uruha blush darker.

"I don't wanna go to work!" Uruha whined.
"I'm sorry baby, but you have to. Remember you have a big schedule today." (y/n) said kissing him on the cheek once more.
He sighed and got up off the couch to go get ready.
He took a glance back at his girlfriend and saw her on her cell phone grinning like an idiot.
'Good Lord, what is she plotting now?'
Uru thought in his head.
He shook the thought away and thought about the big schedule his band mates have planned for the past two days.

Uru at the studio...
11:30 am.

"I'm here!" Uruha hollered in the empty and silent studio.
He looked around the room as he walked around it. Nothing was heard but his footsteps. Nothing was seen but the studio and it's equipment.
Uruha wondered if he was dreaming, or did he show up on a day off without realizing it, and he could've sworn that today was recording day.

He called out his band mates names but got no response. He cursed under his breath and turned to the door to leave; but as soon as was a step away from the door, a chibi fella walked in unexpectedly.

"Guy-!"
Uru was quickly cut off as Ruki let out a shriek of fear and jumped in Reita's arms. Causing Uruha to shriek himself and jump back; along with their band mates who stood behind the short red head vocalist and the blonde bassist.

"Ruki!? What the hell!?"
Uruha said holding his hand to his chest feeling his heart beat rapidly.
"Me!? What about you!?"
Ruki replied climbing out of Reita's arms and straightening his clothes.

"Uru, we were looking for you."
Reita said stepping between the vocalist and the guitarist.
Uruha raised his eyebrows confused as he thought and remembered being told he's supposed to meet the guys here at exactly 11:30 am sharp.

"Yeah, we thought you slept in so we went over to your house to see if you were still home but (y/n) answered the door and said you left to the studio."
Kai said

"I remember Kai-sama saying I'm supposed to meet you guys-"
"No, Uruha, no. Be here by 11:30 sharp."
Ruki interrupted, walking past Uruha with a hair flip. Uru rolled his eyes then set them on Aoi as he spotted him in the corner on the phone.

"Okay... yeah... alright, moving into position. Bye!"
Aoi hung up and turned around only to find Uruha looking at him suspiciously.
"What?" He asked innocently.
Uruha just nodded and shrugged it off as he walked away over to Kai.

Aoi smirked and motioned Reita to come over. The two whispered things with giggles and grins.
"This will be a success~"

Later that day...

"No, Uru! Wait!"
"Yeah, you haven't even thought about wanting to try these tasty crackers!"
"... okay guys, what is going on?"
The guys took Uruha to -somewhat- unnecessary places. They were currently at the grocery store... well, Aoi was actually the one who wanted to stop by for snacks...
They kept him there for what seemed like eternity.
Uruha had no idea what was going on. What happened with this big schedule? What were they doing at a grocery store? And the previous places they were at?

"W-well..."
"Is this the 'big schedule'?"
They went silent and looked at each other. Just as Ruki was about to say something, Aoi's phone rang.
"It's (self-codename)!"
"Oh thank goodness!" Ruki, Kai & Reita exclaimed.
Uruha only got more confused. The poor guitarist watched the three dance around happily like Fonzie's bunny hop while Aoi had his back turned to Uru as he spoke to this (self-codename).

"Alright, guys! Let's go!" Aoi said dashing pass them. Kai & Ruki grabbed Uruha and pulled him along while Reita was lighting pushing him from behind.

'Good grief, now what???'

In Uruha's drive way...

"Here we are! Our last stop!"
Uruha opened his eyes as he heard Reita's voice. He shot up awake as he realized they were at his house. Boy, was he happy to see home.
The guys got out of the car and Aoi asked Uruha if he could grab his snacks from the thunk while they made their way inside his house.

Uruha didn't quite understand what was going on but he did it anyway just to get in his house.

As he walked up to his house, he noticed the lights weren't on and let out a sigh. He placed his hand on the door knob and turned it, entering without hesitation.
He flicked the light switch on and met with an unexpected sight.

"SURPRISE~!"
Uruha's band mates & girlfriend cheered with delight.
He smiled radiantly at them.
They stood their happily with gifts in their hands.

"Happy birthday Uruha!" (y/n) said as she walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.
The guys 'oohed' at the love birds and chuckled.

"So the big schedule was to keep me out of my house for (y/n) to set this up?" Uruha asked grinning about their clever plan.
"Yup!" Kai said

Uruha was so focused on the big schedule he forgot it was his birthday.

"Well, what are we standing here for!?" Ruki said
"Let's party!" Aoi said raising his gift for Uruha in the air.
"Come on Uru! We got you some great presents!" Kai exclaimed as he pulled him over with him.
"And (y/n) baked you a champagne cake!"
"REITA-!"
"CAKE FIRST! EVERYTHING ELSE SECOND!"
Uruha marched into the kitchen happily while the others groaned then laughed.

'Oh, Uruha and your champagne!'
They thought walking to the kitchen to get a piece before he eats it all by himself.

-
Umm, I don't know if this is that good. I apologize if it's bad. Also apologize for any mistakes. Things are really difficult for me right now.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY URUHA! I LOVE YA! PLEASE COME BACK TO L.A.! I MISS YOU! MMMWAH! :-* :3

Bye-bye! (For now)