My One Desire [Reita X Reader]

starting off with one for my Angel in the sky. Tell my father I said konnichiwa, play his fave song for him. You will be missed by many, Akira. <3 <3

-

It was a bright day outside for Reita and his friends, they had a little get together in the drive way of their house. Living their inner childhood, they bought the tiniest kiddie and filled it with water and water balloons, they had lawn chairs with a an old nightstand that they used as a table for their drinks and snacks. Uruha grabbed some of the heavy balloons and threw them at Reita who chased him around the front yard, Ruki and Aoi sat in the chairs laughing at the boys while Kai spayed the two with the hose.

"Haha! look Kai soak Reita! He looks like he's already lost the fight!" Ruki poked with a grin, taking a sip from his tall can of Dr Pepper. Kai overheard and decided to soak the relaxed boy, making him drop his drink, watching the liquid pour out on the already wet concrete.

"Oi! What was that for?"

"what are you going to do? throw a balloon at me?" Kai stuck his tongue out and ran the moment Ruki stood up and went after him. Aoi sat alone and kicked his legs out, watching the chaos take place. Reita raced to the kiddie pool to grab more ammo to chuck at Uruha who already on him and tackled him down into the shallow water.

"Alright alright! you win! now get off of me!" he cried out in defeat, Uruha snickered as he stood over his friend. Reita panted and turned his head while wiping the water and sweat from his forehead, his eyes lighting up at the sight in front of him. Aoi whistled and slid his shades down to look at the girl across the street, a girl with (h/c) hair and wide (e/c) eyes strolled around the corner of the neighbor hood, her (s/c) legs glowed in the sun while the ripped strings of her shorts swayed over her thighs.

"Hey Reita, your little boy crush just got home from her afternoon walk~" Aoi said, sitting up from his seat and looking at the now blushing boy with a grin. Reita climbed out of the pool to sit down.

"Hey mamas! You should come join the party!" Uruha hollered as he stood at the end of driveway, making the girl stop and turn, Reita fell out his chair and crawled behind Aoi, who looked behind him with a laugh.

"Yeah, Our friend would really enjoy your company!" Aoi added.

The girl put a hand on her hip and scoffed, her eyes flaming and confident. (y/n) lived directly across from the boys, this wasn't anything new, getting invites to come over, the jokes about their friend being highly interested her and the loud gathering that would just consist of the 5 guys was a norm to her. She admits they were funny and sometimes plain dumb whenever she would watch them. actually going over was another thing, truthfully, she has never stepped foot in their house or as little as their yard, the only communication she would have would be the daily hollering across the black pavement between the two houses. (y/n) nodded her while watching Ruki jump on Kai's back, attempting to take the hose from him, Aoi who dragged Reita out from behind the chair, and Uruha stand in the front as he wrung out the water from his shirt.

"You boys are pretty messy, I don't know If I want to get grass stains in my new white top." The (h/c) haired sarcastically, pointing at her bright top that covered her mid riff and just the low cups of her breasts, the thin straps snapped against her skin while pulling on them and letting them go before turning her back to them, walking down the stone path to her front door. Reita stood between his two friends as the black haired one managed to get him to front of the driveway, his wet hair hanging on front of his eyes.

"Oh please, miss (y/n) don't go! you look so dashing today!" Uruha said in a high pitched voice, mocking Reita's love for her, the dirty blonde turned to him and huffed out in anger.