Moral Disgrace

A/N
MATURE WARNING!
Please read at your own discretion. Smut time babyyyy

Anyway -

Enjoy, My Munson Babies <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDDIE MUNSON

Atelophobia ;
'An excessive or persistent fear of imperfection.'

I didn't consider myself as perfect - far from it, actually. I was just a human, with a human mindset and a goddamn miserable outlook on life;
I was human.
But, I'd never realised how badly I was afraid of making mistakes, creating silly incidents that didn't need to be made. It was a bad habit; I wanted to be perfect. I wanted to have the perfect life, family and friends - though, when did that ever happen?.

With the trial coming up, and the possibility of losing my children once and for all, I really allowed that fear to sweep in - the same feeling I felt whenever I made mistakes.

It wasn't regret, but it was something close to it. Maybe I just couldn't stand the thought of losing my children, or maybe..I was scared that my imperfections would rub off on them and I'd be a worse parent than their mother.

It all sat in my mind, bottling and rotting away at me and the only thing I could think to possibly do was see Kim; I needed her, no matter how childish it sounded - she was a sole reason for me at one time in my life, and she still was.

I dreaded the look on her face; her eyes would see the cut that had dried from Chrissy's attack - was it smart to see Kim right now?. Was it right of me to leave Chrissy and run straight back into the arms of my love like a child needing its protecter?.

The sound of my own footsteps ascending the stairwell to the block of apartments Kim lived in, were what drew me from my thoughts, almost as if I was the only thing to keep my thoughts at bay.

My fist didn't collide and rattle against the wood of her door - no, it clasped around the handle and I let myself in. She was no where in sight at first, but the sound of the water running from the shower gave me the indication as to where she was.

"Kim?." I called out to her as I edged closer to the bathroom, the water getting louder.

"Eddie?." She called back, almost as if she was..confused. I cleared my throat as I pushed the bathroom door open, the steam melting against my skin immediately, my vision fogged by the cloudy temperature.

"Jesus Christ, baby." I coughed and fanned away some of the steam, seeing her silhouette move from behind the glass and out into the open haze to join me.

I was a man, you could not blame me for looking. She was perfect, everything I knew her to be - she melted away that fear of imperfection, because she was far from imperfect.

"You think you got that hot enough?." A chuckle fell from me as I saw her clearly, stood up with those eyes. But, it didn't last long - they changed almost immediately upon recognition of the scratch beneath my eye.

"Eddie. What the fuck?." Her hand came up to clasp my cheek, her thumb grazing over the healing wound; I hissed and flinched a little.