There's Never Peace

A/N

This book will not be as long as the first one - I just had to get that out there as there really isn't much I can write about regarding their lives at this age.

Anyway -

Enjoy, My Munson Babies <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KIMBERLY CASSIDY
I was MORTIFIED. I was embarrassed that my identity had been ripped apart so easily by the likes of STEVE HARRINGTON. He knew me. How could he not?. We were inseparable. Two peas in a pod. Everything I'd worked so hard for had been torn apart by my best friend, and without even realising it; he had broken my heart, again.

I wanted to strangle him for being intellectual now rather than back in the day, but I couldn't help feel a small sense of pride in his determination to find me.

Eddie had put up with the phone calls, and the constant knocks on the door. Steve wouldn't budge until Eddie gave him the answer he wanted - the one my father had to lie to him about - and he was persistent in his findings of me.

We couldn't keep this up much longer. It was taking a toll on Eddie. He just wanted a peaceful life. A life without hassle. He'd chosen the wrong life regarding what he wanted; being a rockstar had forced him to live not so peacefully, but now he had put that life to a stop (the lads weren't too happy to hear of his departure from the band) all he wanted was me and his children; his family.

With Steve on our backs, I was finding it hard to complete phase one and move onto phase two; planning. I needed to move quick. I needed to get this over with before things escalated and I was no longer in control of the situations around myself.

Phase two consisted of how to get rid of Maureen. I didn't want to end her. I didn't want to treat her as maliciously as she had done to me that day, but that was my only viable alternative as for now, and I needed to move quick.

However, I wasn't so sure that was possible as of right now; 3am. BANG! BANG! BANG!.

I groaned as I woke from my sleep, twisting onto my right side as I felt the bed shake a little from Eddie's own movements. The knocking didn't cease. It just increased, and Eddie growled low in the back of his throat with anger.

"It's three in the fuckin' mornin'!." He muttered angrily to himself, the blankets being thrown allowed the cold air to seep into the bed and attack my skin.

"Just ignore it." I grumbled, my eyes half lidded. I rolled onto my back as I listened to Eddie's footsteps disappear into the distance of our home before a not - so long five or so minutes later, shouting erupted from beneath myself.

I jumped from the bed with worry, quick to scuttle my way towards the twins to make sure they were within safety.

"What's going on?." James grumbled as I leaned my head through the crack of his room. He rubbed his eyes sleepily, awoken from a deep slumber.

"It's just daddy. Go back to sleep." I whispered to him softly, closing the door behind me and making a quick run down the stairs. I stopped at the bottom step, my eyes wide with that same fear again.