Chapter 81 : Izuna & Uzumaki Clan's Grand Revival?

Konohagakure, Uzumaki's building, Uzumaki flat

"I swear that Yuki should just choose someone already... This has been going on for long enough..." said a very drunk Ino, holding a bottle of sake.

"That is what I keep telling Naruto-kun... His sister is truly admirable in every aspect but her love life is a mess..." said Hinata, visibly not necessarily drunk but her cheeks were reddish.

"This is such a pity that she didn't accept the offer of my brother..." said Temari deep red. She dramatically leaned on the table. "Do you have any idea how my brother has been feeling since she rejected him? He has been barely eating and sleeping, he has become even more work alcoholic than before. His life revolves around his task as Kazekage only... Kankuro and I are thinking of matchmaking him with someone at this point."

This brought a long sight from the other side of the table. Sakura and Tenten were already drunk almost rolling under the table.

"Can you believe that Sasuke-kun friend zoned me for her?" shouted Sakura making Ino gave her a disapproving look.

"I thought that you didn't know why he rejected your feelings...?" Grumbled Tenten about to fall asleep.

"Before I did not but did you see the look in his eyes when he saw her during the moon incident? As painful as it is the recognize it, Sasuke is the victim of an unrequited love..." Declared the now official medi nin.

"Stop thinking about it, just get over it already. Now you have Lee and you make the perfect couple..." said the weapon specialized nin before falling asleep.

"I have still issues getting how it turned out like this as an outsider." Said a very sober Karui looking at the girls of the genin eleven all drunk.

"Yuki has always had an interest in Gaara but the Kazekage liked the innocent and peaceful her not her real self. Then there is Sasuke with whom until now she had more of a comrade relation due to the fact that they were both under the "tutelage" of Orochimaru." Started Ino using chopsticks in front of her and side dishes to represent Gaara and Sasuke.

"Although, we have realized that Sasuke had more of a romantic interest for her than I expected." Completed Hinata sighing even more than the two girls.

"We are not sure that Yuki has indeed an interest in Sasuke since she just ran away from the village to pursue her own occupation for now." Finished to retell Temari breaking her cup of sake of frustration.

In Suna, Gaara just awakened in panic having fallen asleep on a pile of never-ending paperwork. He dreamed of Yuki and him having children and living happily together in Suna.

"I am sorry but your relationships here are so messed up..." Declared Karui starting to opening a bottle of sake and starting to drink it by herself. "Why don't they date already then??"

"That is a mystery, no one, even less Naruto, her own brother, seems to be able to be able to read her thoughts." Said Hinata, discouraged.

.....

Warring state period, Uchiha land, evening

"Niisan? What are you doing up here?" asked Izuna looking at his elder brother sat on the roof of their clan's house, he was looking at the moon.

He did not answer him, he only looks at him with a serious expression. Madara Uchiha was surprisingly more caring than at first sight.

"Do you know how much you mean to me?" he told him his older brother. He disliked the look in the eyes of Madara. His brother often seemed to imagine that he was dead.