Chapter 82 : Love is complicated and Uzumaki's matters are even more!

Present days, wind land, hideout of the sect

"You are the daughter of my brother...that is very interesting..." said Izuna with a mad look in the eyes.

Yuki had fought Kaguya, Madara and Tobi, but Izuna was at least as strong as them. The Otsuki lineage was stronger in his case than in Madara's. His mastering of the sharingan was beyond perfect. Her own was a joke compared to him and the mastermind of the EMS was better than Itachi, the genius of the Uchiha clan, the strongest Uchiha since Madara Uchiha and Izuna Uchiha, precisely. They weren't on par with their ancestors of the Uchiha clan.

"My brother has gone against my last will, this is unexpected. Ani ue must have been deeply fooled by the Uzumaki to create a descendant. I shall rectify that mistake of his. Like this he will be faultless, he will remain the ideal Uchiha and the perfect brother in my eyes." Declared the brother of Madara Uchiha.

He skilfully avoided her katana. She had to bring up her game. There was no way that she was going to let loose such danger in the nature. Even if she died, she wouldn't!

Okami give me everything that you can, he is a tough one!

Very well, but expect backlash, this is gonna hurt afterwards. Since you fight with Kaguya, your body has retained untreatable wounds. You know it! Are you sure?

Yes, just do it, this is much more important!

As expected of you.... Always putting others first...I would wish that you had decided to settle down with Gaara already! I liked it!!

Yuki was about to argue more about that issue, but a rush of chakra suddenly came to her. She even started gathering chakra nature making tick grey marks appears around her eyes. This backlash as Okami is going to be awful, but defeating Izuna was her priority.

"Oh, oh? The senjutsu of the Senju, the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and a tailed beast sealed in you with the Uzumaki fuinjutsu? The more I see and the more I believe that you do resemble my elder brother..." smirked Izuna before managing even in this state to hit her hard. She had to be wise in her next move or else, she will really be in danger.

"YUKI!" screamed at the other end of the room Sasuke, damned, he had followed her to this hideout. Now she had to protect him while fighting.

"Run away, that fool has revived Izuna!!" she boomed making the older Uchiha turn around to face Sasuke, his smile only widened. He looked at her, then at Sasuke. It was just straight-out bad news...Izuna ran at Sasuke without thinking twice. This was exactly why she didn't want him to follow her. He was certainly strong, but he hadn't unlocked his full potential yet!!!

"Sasuke Uchiha, I suppose, another descendant of my dear clan...I bet that you too have betrayed us..." suggested Izuna kicking Sasuke away which wasn't prepared for this attack.

Yuki tried to run at his side to help him out but Akiko prevented her, he had a mad smile. Then she saw the seals engraved on the body of the Uzumaki, this was not only a forbidden fuinjutsu but also a very unstable one. Engraving on oneself skin was always a great risk, one wrong strike of fuinjutsu and it could permanently damage your chakra circuit path.

"Not over my dead body...traitor!!!" exploded Akiko before running at him all the seals were glowing, he threw himself at her. There was no way that the rebuilding of the Uzumaki clan would be a peaceful and easy walk to the park, but did it really have to happen like this.

"YUKIIII!" called her Sasuke busy trying to fight Izuna, but I could see that something was running at her and that it was most probably exploding seals...