Chapter 85 : Happy Ending...?!

Chapter 85: Reconciliation and happy endings...

*A/N: what is the clan symbol of the Uzumaki clan? Also, thank you to all of you to have read all the 85 chapters of this fanfiction! It took three years to finish this fanfic and in the meanwhile I have graduated and gotten a degree!! I am so happy and a bit sad to end this story, but Boruto will come around septembre😉 If you cannot wait you can go see my Ko-fi page in the description of my profile, the first chapter is already available!

Wind land, sect hideout, morning

"You know that you are very cute right now?" simply let out Sasuke seemingly faring a lot better against Izuna.

Yuki was blushing greatly. She wasn't losing her focus in tracing seals on a long scroll, but she was definitely tracing the seal a lot more slowly than before.

"Yuki, focus!" barked Madara, the great-grandfather of Yuki was giving him a nasty look.

Sasuke couldn't help but smile. He had finally managed to confess to Yuki and she didn't reject him! That simply made his day as crazy and unlikely as it was given the current situation, he was beyond happy!

"Yes, yes." Grumbled Yuki finishing to trace the seals.

Izuna was looking at her like an enraged beast, he intensified his fighting style. To say that Izuna was a very skilled kenjutsu user wasn't enough. Yuki threw the scroll in the air and started making hand signs at an inhuman speed. Akiko was in the middle of finishing tracing the seals on the ground with his blood. He looked very pale.

"I don't know what you are all plotting but this will not work, even Uzumaki's fuinjutsu have their limits." Stated Izuna kicking him in the stomach making fly away almost coming to crash in Akiko.

"That is why we will defeat you, great-Granduncle." Said too sweetly Yuki to the taste of every Uchihas present.

As Akiko finished tracing the seals on the ground, the earth suddenly shook. Yuki started spitting blood which landed on the scroll that was coming down. A big gust of wind blew on them. Akiko was on the ground unconscious and bleeding while Yuki was bleeding even more for some reason. Then as it Sasuke was about to run at her to stop her, Madara prevented her.

"Let her be, she has a plan. Her great-grandmother was the same, always planning things on her own, you have to trust her." He harshly said but with a smile tiny smile.

Suddenly the blood becomes one with the tornado which was being formed beside Yuki and Akiko, it became a blood tornado almost similar to a whirlpool*. It was itching to be release. Izuna hadn't wavered at the sight of this giant thing. But slight panic could be seen in his eyes.

"What for the sage Rikudo's sake is that?" he barked, he tried to slice it but to no avail.

Yuki had her Rinnegan Sharingan glowing then she let herself be swept by the wind and landed on top of the red whirlpool.

"This is the end, Izuna, I was glad to have the opportunity to fight with you but this game has to stop or else everything that I have worked so hard that we worked so hard to be built after the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War will be meaningless!" she declared as the whirlpool rushed on Izuna. Sauske couldn't help be in complete admiration in front of such an incarnation of a war deity.

Behind her, he could see an person. He saw a woman with black hair and hints of red at the end of her hair mixed with grey-blue one, she was holding two katanas. Her forehead there was a byugakugan eye and then her eyes were Rinnegan mixed with sharingans. She smirked at him before vanishing and Yuki's red whirlpool became stronger to the point of engulfing Izuna.