Chapter 84 : Madara's Lover and Yuki & Sasuke

Wind Land, hideout of the Sect, Morning

"Is our commander still sane? Did she really do that?" Said Hayate, his mask covering his face.

Yugao Uzuki, his girlfriend, kicked him almost making him fall from his guard post.

"Do not speak of Yuki-sama like that!" scolded him the other Black Opus Anbu.

"It is a bold move but we have to trust her judgment as irrational as it may seem." Declared Tenzo gesturing for them to stop talking.

"Let's hope so because I let loose Izuna Uchiha will indeed lead to another Ninja War..." grumbled an obvious Nara anbu which was shushued by a Yamanaka member.

Sai knew that Yuki would do just fine. She was always seeing several moves a head of them.

....

"How can you do this, Aniue!" Izuna tried to reason with Madara.

His katana met the gumbei of his older brother which created an even greater spark than while clashing with their own weapons.

"I should be the one returning the question to you, how dare you try to kill my descendant?" argued Madara.

Was reviving her great-grandfather via the Endo tensei crazy? Yes! Did they have a choice in that matter? No! Izuna is beyond powerful. It would win them some time. She cloned herself and left one of her by Sasuke side to heal him while her original went to get Akiko.

"Not so fast, we have to enjoy this family meeting." Said sarcastically Izuna running at her with his katana. Yuki kicked him in the stomach, throwing him towards Madara.

"Too bad that you have already declared me a shame for the Uchihas." She threw him making her great-grandfather even more enraged!

This gave him just enough time to grab Akiko by the collar and put him out of ways from the fight.

"As you can see, your plan has been nothing but a failure. You have killed not only Uzumakis for nothing, your own blood but your greater plan to revive Izumi has backfired on you." Summurized Yuki to the poor Akiko which was trembling out of pain from his wounds.

"I will not withdraw the jutsu, there is no way to inverse the jutsu. You will have to kill Izuna again! Then when you will be all dead, I will be worthy of reviving Izumi." He said making her side. She slapped him hard.

"The truth is that Izumi doesn't want to be revived." She whispered to him seriously, making the determination of the Uzumaki waver.

"What do you even mean?! Weren't her death unjust and a random act of Itachi because she was simply an Uchiha and standing in his way to show his strength!?" questioned in a hurry Akiko, suddenly unsure of his actions.

"Itachi told me once how he killed her." She tried to tales the tale, but he knew how it went already. He was there!

"Shut up, you know nothing, you weren't even there!" stated the other Uzumaki.

"Listen to me and then you will do whatever you want with it." She said kindlier than previously. "Itachi killed Izumi after having shown her the life that they could have together. I know that it will doesn't make your grief any lighter."

These words shocked him. Then it did mean that Itachi gave her a nice death. But he still killed her. Why did he have to?

"Even if Itachi didn't like her like you liked her, he did care for her. Itachi would have liked to avoid this but the death of Shisui and the meddling of Danzo didn't give him a choice. It was either killing the clan or creating a civil war in the village." She explained softly.