Chapter - 6

When Tong Yao and Jinyang were about to enter the washroom, suddenly Yao was pulled back by a strong hand.

Jinyang : What the hell!! What do you want Jian Yang?

Jian Yang : I am not talking to you Jinyang. Why are you here Tong Yao?

Tong Yao got frightened seeing him; but she gathered courage to face him," I came to watch the match today. What do you want?"

Jian Yang : So you came to watch me!!

Tong Yao : No, for ZGDX!!

Jian Yang : Why?

Tong Yao : Not your concern , but anyways I will tell you. I am the new mid of ZGDX , the one who Ming Ge mentioned!!

Jian Yang : New mid!! Are you out of your mind? If you wanted to play professionally, you should have told me!! Remember, it was me who taught you how to play? Why are you joining ZGDX, you should join my team. Haven't you see just now, how I took them down!!

Tong Yao : Just because Ming ge was not in a good condition, you won!! Otherwise, I know they are strongest and you can't have a chance to win against them as well. But don't worry, we know how to get the title back from you. Just wait and watch!! Don't forget we break up two years back!! Stay away from me...

Jian Yang : Yao Yao!! Are you doing this for getting back on me? I really didn't want to break up with you. Listen to me!! Don't sign the contract, let's be together again!! I won't hurt you again... I promise..

Jinyang : She made her decision. Now leave!! Don't forget Ai Jia is still in this arena. Get lost and leave her...

Tong Yao : I am not doing this to get back on you. I am doing this for me!! Playing professionally is my dream, and I am going to fulfill it with my new team. Stop dreaming, I will be your girlfriend again.!!!

Jian Yang : Yao Yao....

Jinyang took Tong Yao with her. She closed the washroom door. They didn't know, an young man was watching them and heard their conversation.

" Ai Jia's girlfriend has a history with Jian Yang and is my new mid!! I didn't expected that!!" It was Lu Si Cheng. He said to himself and saw Jian Yang stomping his feet and walking away. Lu Si Cheng came out of the men's washroom and walked to ZGDX break room.

Inside the breakroom;

Lu Si Cheng, came inside the breakroom.

Lu Si Cheng : Ai Jia!! Why is your face down? All okay!!

Ai Jia : Yes, Ge!! All okay...

Lu Si Cheng : I saw your girlfriend talking with Jian Yang in from of washroom....

Ai Jia : Girlfriend!! Rong I will be back....

Ai Jia rushed outside the breakroom, " What happened to him?" Lao Mao asked.

XBang : Cheng ge!! Did you said girlfriend? But Jinyang doesn't talk with Jian Yang. She don't like him..but if she is talking, which means, she will atleast slap him hard.

Lao Mao : Ai Jia's girlfriend is so young!! She is cute and pretty. Where did  he found her? He is lucky!!

Lian Sheng : They are of same age. They were neighbours and friends from childhood!!

Ming God : XBang!! Lian Sheng!! He is not talking about Jinyang. He is talking about Tong Yao!! These boys took Yao as Ai Jia's girlfriend. Rui...I will go and see them...

Ming god walked out of the breakroom to find the girls...

Rongrong : You guys took Yao to be Ai Jia's girlfriend!!

Lu Si Cheng : Yes!! That was the name of the girl, Jian Yang was talking to. But Rui Ge!! How come Ming knows her?

Lian Sheng : You guys got it wrong!! Tong Yao is Ai Jia's little sister. And....

Xiao Rui : And our new mid solo!!

Lao K : Our new midsolo!! That little girl is Smiling, No.1 Leblanc in korean server. Oh god!! She is Ai Jia's sister as well. But how does Jian Yang know her? Rui Ge!! What are you hiding?

An unknown happiness was filling Lu Si Cheng. " She is Ai Jia's sister." He said to himself and  he felt relieved. He sat on one of the chair. Suddenly Ming god came back.

Xiao Rui : What happened? Where is Ai Jia and the girls?

Ming God : Ai Jia took them back to hotel. It was really difficult to control him. He said he will Tong Yao to meet us at the hotel itself. Rong, XBang, Lian Shen, you guys come with us!! Okay...

Lao K : Rui Ge!! What is happening? Is there something we should know?

Ming God : Yes there is!! But boys, please keep this a secret.

Lian Sheng : Jian Yang is Yao's ex-boyfriend!!

Lao Mao : Tong Yao is his ex. But he himself told that he is single!! Was he lying?

Xiao Rui : Yes!! He was lying. He is not the person who looks outside. He is a..

Ming God : Utter bastard!!

Rongrong : Jian Yang was only after her money. You all know, Ai Jia and Jian Yang were best friends, but for sometime now, Ai Jia hates him. Ai Jia broke his friendship with him. Ai Jia just knew that, he and Yao broke up; doesn't knew other things!!

Little Fatty : Other things? What other things?

Xiao Rui : Jian Yang molested Yao, brutally!! He molested an innocent 17 year old girl....

Lao K : What are you saying? He...he molested our new mid!!

Ming God : Yes K!! She told us yesterday. I felt really bad for the little girl. We promised her, that we won't judge her based on that. We promised to support her as well. Cheng ge...

Lu Si Cheng : We should protect her as well. We will talk with Ai Jia once he cools down!! From the moment she agreed to join us, she is one among us.

Lao Mao : Rui Ge, You should have told us earlier!! Poor girl. We should treat her as our own sister, K. Did you hear?

Lao K : Yes!! I will. Remind me to kill that Jian Yang in the coming championship. You should have told me earlier. I must have killed him a number of times today itself....

Ming God : One more thing. Ai Jia and Tong Yao has another brother. Their big brother. Cheng ge!! You know him well...

Lu Si Cheng : I know him. Who is it?

Little Fatty : Yes, Ming ge!! Who is it? XBang, who is it?

XBang : Actually, we just heard about him. Doesn't know further details. Ai Jia is afraid of his elder brother. Thats all we know...

Xiao Rui : Heirophant!! Heirophant is Ai Jia and Tong Yao's elder brother.

Little Fatty : Our missy is Heirophant's sister!!

Lu Si Cheng : Heirophant loves his siblings very much!! I know that. But I didn't know that these two were his siblings. Ming ge!! Does he knows about all these?

Ming God : No, he doesn't !! I think Ai Jia also got to know about it recently...

Lu Si Cheng nodded, " Come on, Lets go back to the hotel and get some rest!!"

Little Fatty : We are going to meet our new sister today!! I am excited...

Lao K : Don't make her like you!!

Everyone laughed and walked to get on the bus. They all started their journey back to hotel...