Chapter - 35

Mr.Lu did a surprise visit to the ZGDX base. They were just returned from YQCB base after discussing the arrangements. They had their lunch together as well. Lu Yue was the one to open the door. " Dad...it's a surprise!!" He said and hugged him.

Mr.Lu : I and your mom, came to see our daughter. She is with the girls. They will be selecting the wedding outfit today. They must be discussing it by now!!

Lu Yue : Oh!! We were planning to buy the suits tomorrow. Due to privacy issues, we will be going in two days!!

Mr.Lu : Let's do one thing!! Give me that designer's number. I will go and meet them. I will ask them to bring the suits here including Si Cheng's wedding suit. That will be a better option. You guys can select one of your choices and privacy will be offered as well.

Xiao Rui : I think it is a better option, uncle Lu!! Yue, is this the way to talk with your dad!! Where is your manners? Ask him to come inside!!

Lu Yue : Sorry dad!! Come on in!!

Mr.Lu got inside and walked to living room with the boys.

Mr.Lu : So good to see you Rui. You are having a hard time managing these boys. Give me the contact information. I will arrange everything.

Xiao Rui : Sure uncle. I will also join you!!

Mr.Lu : It will work!! Now come on!! Where is my T-rex?

Lu Yue : Dad you too...

Mr.Lu : Trust me it is much better than the 'spawn of the devil'. I really like it. It accidentally slipped from my daughter's mouth. Your mom was laughing uncontrollably hearing the nick name. Even she approved it....

Suddenly Mr.Lu started laughing, " Don't mind me Rui, but I cannot control my laughter. My daughter gave the right name for that elder son of mine, T-rex!!"

" Daaaddddd!!!" Suddenly a cold yell was heard from upstairs. The three talking downstairs raised their head and saw Lu Si Cheng looking at them angrily. Lu Yue and Xiao Rui hide behind Mr.Lu. Lu Si Cheng them came downstairs.

Lu Si Cheng : Dad, how dare you could call your son something like that?

Mr.Lu : You have the answer yourself Si Cheng!! Its because of your attitude. You are really short tempered and always wearing this cold expression. We can't blame my daughter!!

Lu Si Cheng : Dad!! Wait a minute...she became your daughter already!!

Mr.Lu : Yes, she is. Now come on. I want to talk with you.

Lu Yue and Xiao Rui sighed in relief. Mr.Lu and Lu Si Cheng walked to the balcony to talk privately, and closed the balcony. They sat on the sofa there.

Mr.Lu : So...have you talked with her?

Lu Si Cheng : No dad!! Yue said, I can only meet her directly at wedding venue.

Mr.Lu : Have you told her, you like her?

Lu Si Cheng : No dad, I don't got a chance to tell her. Everything is decided very fast and I don't know how to tell her about this!!

Mr.Lu : Do want to meet her? Atleast before marriage you two should talk.

Lu Si Cheng : Its okay dad!! Yue said its a bad omen for bride and groom to see eachother before marriage. I don't want anything bad happens, I don't want to get broken again. Its just around 12 days for marriage. It will be hard for her to digest all these things. She fears me. I don't want to make get her more afraid of me. I want to give her a wonderful life, I want to show her, how much I love her. I want to make her trust me. Make her believe that no matter what happens...I won't leave her side, I will protect her from those evil eyes. I will be there for her.