Chapter - 44

" Nothing..!!" He said. He broke the hug and snatched the packet from her. He looked inside. She was very embarrassed to look at him, she covered her face with her hands.

Lu Si Cheng : Zhi Zhi...why did you buy these?

Tong Yao : The uniform t-shirt is a bit transparent!! Jinyang suggested to wear something of light shade like these. I only have dark ones...so she...she bought this for me!!

Lu Si Cheng : So this is the battle suit she mentioned!!

Tong Yao : Huh? You...you heard it...

She realised a blush creeping on her face, she was shy and embarrassed. " Don't be shy, sweetheart!! I am your husband. Remember that!! Get ready..."

She nodded and shifted her focus on the shorts.

She got ready in this outfit

She got ready in this outfit. Then she took her bag and went outside the room. She sat on the couch waiting for others. Soon the boys joined her and they got inside the bus. Usually Lu Si Cheng sits in the back and nobody is allowed to get into the long back seat. It's fully reserved for the captain of ZGDX. Tong Yao sat next to little Fatty.

" Zhi Zhi...go and sit near him!! He is a pity person, you know that right!!" Fatty whispered to her in a low voice, that can be only heard by Tong Yao!!

Tong Yao : No No...it's okay. Yue Ge told me, it's fully reserved for him. Let him sit there without any disturbance. I don't want him to lose his temper. I am afraid of it, you know...

Little Fatty : Zhi Zhi...can I ask you something?

Tong Yao : Yes, Ge!!

Little Fatty : Is everything fine between you two? Are you not happy with him?

Tong Yao remained silent. Little Fatty sighed, " Zhi Zhi, I know everything happened fast. He has anger management issues, but trust me, he is a really nice person. We all knows, how much he likes you. Just give him a chance. Just try it. Do you know, what Ming God told him, when he noticed, that Cheng Ge likes you?

Tong Yao : No...

Little Fatty : "Life gives a second chance!! We should try it, before we ignore it." You also have gone through a lot, now destiny has tied you two together in a relationship of marriage. So just try it Zhi Zhi. Just try to accept him wholeheartedly...

Tong Yao : I ....I will Pang ge!!

Little Fatty : I know you will. You are a good girl, our little sister. Our lucky charm!! Now go and sit near him..he won't get angry on you...Go.!!!

Tong Yao : He won't get angry right!!

Little Fatty : He won't!! You go...

Tong Yao stood up and went to back seat. She sat next to Lu Si Cheng. Lu Si Cheng was on the window side, looking outside, while looking for the Lao Twins to get inside the bus. Suddenly he noticed Tong Yao near him, sitting some distance away from him. He took his phone and texted her.