Chapter - 11

While returning back from the supermarket, Tong Yao was silent as before. Lu Si Cheng pretended, he doesn't know anything about her past with Jian Yang.

Lu Si Cheng : What was that earlier? Why does it feel like you were hiding from someone?

Tong Yao : Nothing!!

Lu Si Cheng : Nothing !! Okay..

Her eyes begin to water. When she felt, tears would start to flow from her eyes, she turned and looked outside. He saw her wiping the tears off her eyes. Soon they reached back to the base.

Little Fatty : Yao Yao!! You are back. Put the things you brought there!! Come on, let's start a game!!

Tong Yao : Okay, Pang ge!!

Lu Si Cheng saw, the transition in her face. She was sad and frightened with him a second before, now with the rest of the team, she is relaxed and happy. He sat on the couch and looked the way she was behaving with others. Compared to other boys, she was short and so small. He carefully observed her face. " She's very beautiful. No wonder, why does her family hide their daughter away from the media? She's only 19..but she is no less than a greek goddess..." He said internally.

" Cheng ge, why are you sitting there? Come on, our sister is starting the game!!" Said Lao Mao. The captain stood from the couch and sat on his chair. She and fatty were having duos. Everyone gathered around her seat, they all were surprised with her attitude and how fast her hands were moving. Fatty couldn't match her speed. Finally, Tong Yao single-handedly won the match. After the match, everyone praises her except the captain. She felt bad, but didn't show any emotions.

Lao Mao : Next me!! Come on Yao, let's have a game!!

Mao announced and Tong Yao agreed. Lu Si Cheng stood up from his seat and walked out to the balcony with a cigarette. Ming God followed him, after signalling Xiao Rui to handle the situation.

Xiao Rui : Don't feel bad due to his attitude Yao. He is...

Tong Yao : I know!! He is cold and arrogant. Ge told me!! I am afraid, even to look at him. So it doesn't matter, Rui Ge!! I won't feel bad...

Xiao Rui smiled knowingly at her. " Mao Ge!! Can we start?" She asked.....

While in balcony...

Ming God : Cheng ge!! What do you think?

Lu Si Cheng : Let's start her training tomorrow. I see our missing piece in her. We need to mould her!! She is totally a different person when it comes to LOL!! She is sharp, just like heirophant!! But along with that, she should overcome her fear as well!!

Ming God : Fear?

Lu Si Cheng : Her past!! In the supermarket we saw Jian Yang with some random girl. He is still single, that is what he is blabbering right!!

Ming God : Yes!! He is a utter scoundrel.

Lu Si Cheng : I second it!! She was hiding from him. She need to overcome that. I think I should have a serious talk with heirophant and Ai Jia. Like you said, she is completely broken, I can see that!! Why are you smiling?

Ming God : Nothing!! You said you hate her. She's just a team mate, then why are you so much concerned for her? How it will affect you, if her heart is broken or not? Do you have any answer to these questions?

Lu Si Cheng : You said the answer yourself. She is our team mate. We help eachother, I am just trying to help her to break that shell. Nothing else!!

Ming God : Fine!! Fine!! I will start her training, from tomorrow. Don't worry...