Chapter - 36

The next day, Lu Si Cheng went out in the morning. The boys except ming and Rui were awake.

Ming God : Rui, Aunty Lu asked us to prepare the room for Si Cheng and Yao! She asked us to shift all of his belongings to her room.

Xiao Rui : No No!! Let's clean out the big room downstairs. I will call the interior workers to make that room good. Even though it is hard for Yao to accept this marriage, she needs to get used to it. Then we will call Jinyang to help us shift her things. We will move Cheng Ge's belongings likewise!!

Ming God : Okay, then I will call the interior designers right now. Si Cheng is out!! It's the right time!!

Xiao Rui nodded. Ming god called the interior designers and informed them of their needs. Soon they reached the base. They started off with changing the wall colour. Since it was for a married couple, they used warm and cozy wall paint. Then they moved to take measurements of cupboards, wardrobe, bed and side tables. Overall they gave a wonderful makeover for that room. The designers told that the bed, wardrobe etc will be done in two days!! The boys nodded at them.

By the time Lu Si Cheng came back and saw the designers going back from base. " What were they doing here?" He asked!!

Ming God : Oh!! They were here to design your room.

Lu Si Cheng : My room!! What is wrong with my room? Let me guess, fatty wants to change its colour right!!

Xiao Rui : No!! We meant your and Yao's room!! After marriage you two are going to be in the large room downstairs.

Lu Si Cheng : What is the need for that?

Xiao Rui : Are you serious? Cheng ge, you are going to be a married man in just 10 days!! After that are you planning to live in separate rooms as now? No...it's not going to happen. Even though Yao is having a difficult time accepting this marriage,  she will have to adjust with it. She will have to start living as your wife..So it is better for you to share a room together. No arguments!!

Lu Si Cheng : Fine!!

Xiao Rui : One more thing, we asked them to make it soundproof!! You know what I meant!!

Lu Si Cheng frowned hearing him, " A bunch of idiots with malicious thought!! Get away from me..."

The boys started laughing. They were all happy with the wedding happening.

******************************************************************************

The suits were delivered to the boys, they were all correct fit. Lu Si Cheng was impressed with his wedding suit. He was looking more handsome than usual. Everyone agreed to that as well. Time flew faster. There were only two days left for the boys to fly to US. They all finished their packing earlier, to avoid last minute fuss!!

Ai Jia : Zhi Zhi and Jinyang are not flying with us!!

Xiao Rui : So when is their flight?

Heirophant : Today!! At 10:30 pm. Now its 8 pm. They must be at the airport by now.

Lu Yue : Rong, the hotels are booked from 7th right!!

Rongrong : Yes!! Jinyang asked me to cancel the booking of the girls room. She told that they will take it separately. I think Aunty Lu was the one to make the girls fly earlier than us!!

Ming God : Bride and groom cannot see each other until the day of the wedding!! That's why she made them fly earlier.

" I thought to at least get a glance of my little bride!! Mom and these idiots won't allow me to see her.." Lu Si Cheng thought internally.