Chapter - 41

After a long flight, the teams reached Shenzhen airport at night at 8 pm. Some of the fans identified them, since they were not wearing masks. Actually they were prepared.

Fan 1 : Its rare to see both ZGDX and YQCB together. Did you guys go to attend some kind of event or something?

Ai Jia : No...we took a 2 week vacation before the summer championship start. Thats all.

Fan 2 : We weren't informed!!

Lu Si Cheng : Is there any rule that, we should inform you fans about our day to day activities? No right!! Now move. We had a long journey.

After hearing his cold voice, the fans paved the way for the team to go out of the airport. The team buses were waiting for them. Both the teams got into the bus and went to their housing complex. They were all tired. Soon they reached the base. After greeting each other, the boys went inside their base. Tong Yao was heading upstairs to her room, but suddenly Lu Yue pulled her from behind..

Lu Yue : Where are you going, sister-in-law?

Tong Yao : To my room...where else?

Lu Yue : Your stuff upstairs has been moved to the master bedroom, downstairs. You two are now married. So you will be staying together from now on. Come on I  will take you there?

Tong Yao was shocked to learn that, she will have to share a room with her captain in the base as well. She had no option but to follow Lu Yue. He took her to the large room downstairs, isolated from others ensuring complete privacy. " Here you go!! This is your new room. My Ge will be waiting for you!!" He said and went back to his room. Tong Yao couldn't say anything to him. She knocked on the door. Lu Si Cheng opened the door. " Where were you?" He enquired!!

Tong Yao : I...I didn't knew about this new..arrangement. Yue Ge..took me here!!

Lu Si Cheng : I am sorry, I thought Jinyang must have told you about this. She was the one who helped the boys to shift your belongings down here. Come on in!! Are you planning to sleep outside?

Tong Yao : No No...never!!

She got inside the room. She was mesmerized to see the interior works. " Do you like it?" He asked.

Tong Yao : It is really good!! I like it...

Tong Yao then walked to the wardrobe to take her night wear. She then went to the washroom, took a bath and came out. She got on her side of the bed, ensuring enough distance between her and Lu Si Cheng; and wrapped herself in the blanket. Suddenly, his phone started ringing. It was from an unknown number.

Lu Si Cheng : Hello...who is this?

Unknown caller : Lu Si Cheng!!  This is Su Luo...remember!!

Lu Si Cheng : Su Luo? Sorry, I can't remember you...

Su Luo : Oh I was your blind date!! Even though you said we are not a good match, I still want to give it a try. How can we be sure we are not made for each other, until we don't try it ourselves? So can we meet sometime later?

Tong Yao was listening to their conversation. She was facing to right side of the bed. So he couldn't see that she was actually frowning. He turned to look at his wife, whom he thought was asleep.

Lu Si Cheng : Sorry we are busy. We have a match to play. So stay away from me!! If I said I don't like you, then that is my final decision. Get lost!!

He said angrily and put the phone on the side table. He started rubbing his forehead. " What happened?" He turned his face hearing a sweet voice.

Lu Si Cheng : Nothing, its just that blind date I went for that day. She is just a pain in ass!!