Chapter - 39

Jinyang returned back to the after marriage celebration. She sat with the mothers, who were drinking wine. Jinyang's parents also attended the function.

Mrs.Lu : Where is Yao, Jinyang?

Jinyang : She is tired aunty. So I took her back to the room. She was a bit nervous seeing the arrangements we made, along with the night gown.

Mrs.Park : It is needed!! After all it's their wedding night..

Mrs.Chen : Exactly!! Jinyang, did you give the room card to Xiao Lu? It will be a surprise for him as well. Because we moved his stuff from the room, when he was getting ready...

Jinyang : Actually no!! Where is he?

Mrs.Lu : He is over there talking with Heirophant. These two are similar in traits, which makes them fit well with each other.

Mrs.Ai : Yes Yes...both are scarier sometimes, says my own fool!!

Jinyang : The son is yours, is now disciplined after Ge returned to China and joined YQCB. Only Ge can manage him. With his glare, Ai Jia shuts his mouth!!

Mrs.Park : That boy manages to maintain a calm posture outside, but god knows how he will react when someone hurts his siblings. I am afraid, how he will react when he and Jian Yang come face to face.

Mrs.Ai : The boys are here to control him. Besides, he won't do anything that could cause a ban for him from the esports scene. He is well matured!!

Mrs.Chen : Jinyang...did you get the information about the girls?

Jinyang and Mrs.Lu looked at each other knowingly. " What happened? Is there something we need to know?" Mrs. Chen asked.

Mrs.Lu : Yes there is Mrs.Chen. We identified one of the girls, frankly speaking, I know that girl!!

Mrs.Park : Who is it?

Jinyang : Chan Juan!! That is her name. She is...She is Cheng ge's ex- girlfriend!! She cheated on him and broke him into pieces..

Mrs.Ai : What are you saying? Mrs.Lu is it true?

Mrs.Lu : Yes...that bitch was after his name and fame. She made my son believe that she is pregnant with his child, but in reality it was Jian Yang's child. We all didn't like her but couldn't say anything since, my son was happy with her. Lu Yue had doubts about her from beginning and he was secretly spying on her. When the pregnancy news came out, he conducted a paternity test, after convincing the doctor and proved Si Cheng is not the father. My son broke down that day. From that day, nobody has seen him smiling, he became arrogant and heartless. He became scarey and dangerous. He wasn't a chain smoker but after that girl cheated on him, lied to him, he became a regular smoker and drinks often. Not that he still loves her. He couldn't handle his heart.

Jinyang : Nobody knew the truth that Chan Juan was carrying Jian Yang's child, mom. It was Junhe Ge who had this doubt because Jian Yang was repeatedly, asking Yao to quit ZGDX, because he is afraid of Cheng ge. If he gets to know the truth, Yang is finished!! Jian Yang fears that.

Mrs.Lu : That is why I suggested to get the children married this fast. Only my son can protect her!!  I have seen my son becoming soft after Yao joined ZGDX. He started smiling again, and once I got Yue's approval, his dad immediately called Mr.Park for her hands..She is in safe hands!!

Mrs.Chen : We can see that Mrs.Lu!! Si Cheng is really happy with this marriage...

Mrs.Ai : Jinyang, if you guys need any kind of help, call any one of us. We will help you guys..

Mrs.Park : Chan Juan and Jian Yang!! Both of them broke our children. Bloody scoundrelss!!

Jinyang : Mom...I will go and gave the keys to Cheng ge!! I will be back. Its getting late...