Chapter - 81

Both of them wake up by 7 in the evening. Tong Yao was having body pain and was very tired. When she woke she saw Lu Si Cheng was looking at her from his lying position. " What are you looking at Xan?" She asked shyly.

Lu Si Cheng : I am looking at my beautiful wife.

He stood up and pulled her to his lap. " Are you tired?" He asked while pulling her hair behind ear. She nodded. " Words sweet heart!! I want to hear words from you..." He said looking straight to her eyes.

Tong Yao : I am tired, Xan. My body hurts as well.

Lu Si Cheng : It will be fine baby. Let me tell you this, you will experience this often....

Tong Yao processed what he just said. She slapped playfully on his hands, " Perverted captain!! Are you not tired?"

Lu Si Cheng : No...I still have energy. You want to see that baby...

Tong Yao : No!!!! We did it for hours and still you are....leave it!! I need a bath...

Tong Yao tried to get up from his lap. But he caught her and brought her back to his lap, " Where are you going, my queen?"

Tong Yao : I...I need a hot shower, Xan!!

Lu Si Cheng : Let's take it together then!!

Tong Yao : We bathed together, remember? Xan...what are you up to?

Lu Si Cheng : Can we do it again?

Tong Yao : Not today, please!! My body hurts a lot.

Lu Si Cheng : Okay..fine!! Baby...get a bath and dress nicely. Let's go to the beach and watch the night view!!

Tong Yao got excited and kissed his cheeks, " Just give me 10 minutes!! I will be ready.."

She jumped from his lap and rushed to washroom with her clothes. Some time later she came out in a robe. Lu Si Cheng pecked her lips and went to washroom to freshen up. She quickly changed to her outfit.

She quickly applied some moisturizer and lip balm

She quickly applied some moisturizer and lip balm.. Then she dried her hair well and kept it loose. Her chain with wedding ring was visibly resting on her cleavage. Lu Si Cheng came out in shorts and a loose shirt. He dried his hair and put the towel back to washroom. He then entwined their fingers and walked outside the villa.

It was dark outside. The moonlight was giving a different vibe as Tong Yao was walking hand in hand with her husband along the beach. They sat on the shore watching the waves touching the shore. She found it romantic. Lu Si Cheng, his eyes were kept on Yao. She sensed it, " What are you looking at, Xan? Am I looking bad?" She asked.

Lu Si Cheng : No!! You look....you look more beautiful under this moonlight. I am falling for you more and more...

Tong Yao : Cheesy...