Chapter - 42

It was evening!! Lu Si Cheng asked Tong Yao to get ready by 5:30 so as to meet his mom. It was 4:30 pm.Lu Si Cheng was on the sofa inside the room, reading a book and was smoking as well. Tong Yao came inside the room to look for the dress she should wear today,since they are going out to meet her mother-in-law and to get ready. She noticed Si Cheng taking puffs. " You, smokes..." She asked in amusement.
Lu Si Cheng lifts his eyes from the book, " Mmm..." He just nodded and looked back on the book. Tong Yao was shocked by his attitude, she then turned to do what she came in for.

Finally she found a beautiful and elegant baby pink dress. She then chose a matching earrings and her underwears. She then took a towel and her underwears and went inside the washroom to take a bath. Even though she thought he was reading something, in reality his eyes were on his wife. After she went inside the washroom, he took a white shirt and blue jeans for himself.

The white shirt he chose goes well with her pink dress

The white shirt he chose goes well with her pink dress. He smiled in satisfaction. Suddenly he heard bathroom door opening and Yao came out wearing a bathrobe and towel wrapped around hair. She then immediately took her dress and went inside. A little while later, she came out fully dressed. She unwrapped the towel and took the hair drier.

Suddenly, Lu Si Cheng came from behind and took the drier from her hand. He started to dry her hair, " Don't short your hair too much if you plan to have a haircut anytime soon. Did you hear me?" He asked.

Tong Yao : Yes!! But why?

Lu Si Cheng : Because I like your long hair. And today keep your hair untied, it suits you with this dress and I like it as well. Do you understand what I said?

Tong Yao : Yes, I understood.

Lu Si Cheng : I will buy some more dresses of this shade, I like it, it suits you...

Tong Yao turned to look at him. Suddenly, he grabbed her by waist and pulled her to him, " Now tell me, who am I to you? Am I only your captain?"

Tong Yao : I...

Lu Si Cheng : I will go and change.Get ready!!

Lu Si Cheng then took his clothes and walked to washroom. Tong Yao stood there thinking about his question. " Why does he asked such kind of question?" She thought. She then concentrated back to get ready. Just he said, she left her hair untied but combed it well. She put some nude makeup and a red lipstick but not that loud. She took her chained white sling bag and put on her white heels as well. Soon Lu Si Cheng came out of washroom, fully dressed. She was sitting on the sofa scrolling through the phone after getting ready when Si Cheng came out. She lifted her eyes and was mesmerized seeing him. " Oh god!! What is this man upto? How can someone be this much handsome and hot at the same time?" She thought.

His sleeves were rolled up and the he tucked in the shirt as well, which made him more handsome than usual. " Are you ready to go, Zhi Zhi?" He asked.

Tong Yao : Yes, I am!!