They know where we are...

Ally's p.o.v

A few hours later, the bump had gone down. Of course the bruise was still there but it didn't hurt as much.

Austin started being really protective over me. Like earlier today we went to the park and he wouldn't let go of my hand...at all. It was sweet, and romantic, and I mean, I appreciate that he cared for my safety but even when we went to the park cafe, I had to go to the toilets, and he waited outside the Ladies bathroom door for me to finish!

Later we went to Sonic Boom and once my Dad saw the bump he told me to go up to the practise room. Austin stayed downstairs. "Why is there a mountain of a bump on your forehead?" He asked looking at it.

I shook my head. "Long story Dad. But I'm fine. Promise. It's gone down anyway." I started to leave but my Dad spun me back round to face him.

His eyes widened. "Did Austin do this to you?" He asked concerned.

I almost laughed. Why would Austin do this to me? "No, Austin would never hurt me. I...fell. Yeah, I tripped down the stairs." I lied. Man, I was lying a lot today. Plus I was terrible at lying!

My Dad was starting to get suspicious. He raised his eyebrows. "Really? Because if he did then-" He started but I cut him off.

I smiled at him. "Dad, you know me. I'm so clumsy! Trust me. I'm fine, no big deal." I lied again, but this time he hugged me. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again, one last time. I smiled again "I'm sure!" He reluctantly said okay, then we both left. Of course I felt bad about keeping the incident a secret but I didn't want to worry him.

I went straight to Austin while my Dad served some costumers. I told my Dad that Austin and I were going out and he told me to be back at 8:30pm. I said okay then Austin and I left.

We got round a corner when Austin turned to me. "What did you tell your Dad? Did you tell him about the guys?" He asked anxiously. I looked away and carried on walking. "You lied to him, didn't you?" Austin called behind me. He was stood still, looking worried.

I walked back to him and snaked my arms around him. "Yes, if I told him the truth, he might've forbid me seeing you, for my safety. I couldn't let him do that." I held his hand and started walking but he stayed where we was.

"He could've kept you safe. If you get hurt again, I couldn't live with it. Those guys are obviously looking for me and now they know that you're a target to get me to do whatever they want me to." He started walking with me this time.

"I'm sure I can look after myself, it's only because they caught me off-guard. I don't know if you knew, but I know a bit of Jiu Jitsu." I joked, chuckling to myself.

He frowned at me. "It's not funny Ally, if you seriously get hurt, I wouldn't be able to live with myself!" His voice breaking at the end. Tears formed in his eyes.

I hugged him again and sighed. "Austin, trust me, I'll be fine," I whispered into his ear. We broke away and started walking again. "I have you don't I?" I smiled up at him. This caused him to smile too. We walked to the beach.

Austin's p.o.v

Ally and I walked to the beach. You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you know something bad is going to happen? I had that feeling all afternoon at the beach. Ally and I were walking on the edge of the ocean, mini waves bashing at our ankles.

We were talking about plans for the summer when my phone buzzed. I had a message. Probably from my Mom. I looked at the number. Hm...Unknown. Probably someone wanting an interview. I opened the message and stopped walking.

Austin Moon. We know where you are. We've been following you for some months now. You're girlfriend got a bit bruised this morning. I wish we could be sorry about that but she wasn't answering truthfully. Meet us at the Beach, next to the surf shack. 12am, sharp. If you don't then your girlfriend will get more severely hurt...maybe everyday.

See you then, come alone.

My eyes widened. Ally walked towards me, confused. "What's wrong?" She asked me.

I looked at her and said "They know where we are..."