Going away

Ally's p.o.v

We got Mani-Pedi's and continued shopping. Trish said that I should start buying clothes for LA, I haven't even started packing yet and I'm going in a few days!

Trish picked out this really pretty sundress for me. It was white with big pink and purple flowers scattered across it. It was only $15 and the last in my size! Oh yeah!!!

We went back to mine after and we were going to watch films but Trish wanted to help me pack... And by that I mean she wanted to pack for me. I sat on my bed reading To Kill A Mockingbird while she dug through my wardrobe. She was taking my clothes out one at a time and deciding whether they are cute enough for LA or not. "Yes, no, yes, yes, really Ally? No, no, no, oooo cute!" She tossed them into 2 piles.

I put down my book and walked over to her. "Trish, are you actually going to get round to putting the clothes in the suitcase?" I asked her unzipping my blue suitcase in the floor.

"I'm getting there. But you can put all the Yes pile in there." She ordered turning back to my closet. I sighed and started folding up the materials on the floor.

Dresses, skirts, vest tops, bikinis, the whole lot! "You do realise I'm only going for 2 weeks, not 2 months?" I asked her looking at the finished Yes pile.

It was the same height as my bed! "You never know! You might see a hot guy and want to change into this cute dress." She said picking up a blue and black stripy dress.

I smiled and said "I appreciate your helpfulness but, I don't want a boyfriend right now." I said then I continued to pack.

"I know, I know. Take this holiday as a time to clear your mind, think about what you want." She said before helping me fold my dresses.

Austin's p.o.v

Jimmy met with me that afternoon. "What was so important that I had to leave my golf game?" Jimmy asked me as he walked my way.

I sat at a table at Mini's and so did he. "I have a very important question to ask you." I said smiling.

Jimmy sighed. "If you want to get back with Kira, my answer's-"

I cut him off "No, no. I need to borrow your jet, I need to do something romantic to get Ally to like me again, and I need your jet to get there." I explained.

Jimmy hesitated but then said "How far you going?" He asked, crossing his arms.

I bit my lip and said "LA, Hollywood."

He pursed his lips then sighed. "Alright, but you owe me." He said, finally smiling.

I smiled back. "yes Thank you Jimmy! I need it for Tuesday. Thank you so much!" I said before giving him a 'man hug' and leaving. I was going after Ally.

I packed that night. I also told my parents, they said it was okay and that I could stay in my Aunt's guest house a few miles away from where Ally was staying. Jimmy ordered a car for me to drive when I get there. Everything is looking up!

I packed a few shirts, some shorts, loads of swim stuff and I was technically done!

TUESDAY!

Ally's p.o.v

I woke up at 8am. Dad came into my room. I sat up in bed and yawned. "Morning sweetie." he said standing at my door.

"Morning Dad." I said looking at him. He is already dressed in jeans and a shirt.

"You ready and packed?" He asked walking towards my open suitcase.