Shopping

Austin's p.o.v 

I drove back to my Aunt's house, where Dez is probably throwing a house party, apart from that thought, I smiled all the way back. Ally was mine again and I couldn't be happier.

To my surprise, Dez wasn't throwing a party, he was just watching cartoons with popcorn. "Hey man, how did it go?" He asked me. I put my keys in my pocket and walked over to him. "It worked!" I what-up'ed him and sat on the sofa with him. "When you seeing her again?" He asked shovelling a handful of popcorn in his mouth. I reached over and grabbed some popcorn and ate it. "Friday, she's going shopping tomorrow." I told him. He turned the volume down a bit. "Oh yeah, before I forget, Jimmy called, he's scheduled a gig for you to play on Saturday at Victoria Park in Carson, about 30 minutes from here, at 2 ish. Your band are flying here tonight, and you have to rehearse with them whenever you can. Since you're free tomorrow, you can do it then." Dez said. He would be a good manager, maybe him and Trish could switch roles. "Since when did you turn into Trish?" I joked. He glared at me. "Say that again and I will tell Ally about Mr Fluffles." He challenged. I smirked. "Too late, she already knows. She found him." I said guilty. Then I looked at the time. "Well I should sleep, if I have rehearsals tomorrow...At what time?" I asked. He scrolled his phone. "12." He said, still looking down. I chuckled to myself and then said goodnight, and I made my way upstairs.

Ally's p.o.v 

I woke the next morning to Chrissy on the phone next door. "Okay Dad, see you then." Then she walked in. "Morning. Ready for shopping?" She asked sitting on my bed. "Yeah, where's Carly?" I asked her. She shrugged "She said she can't make it today, she's meeting some guy called Ethan." Ethan? Ethan's the guy she has a crush on! She's meeting him today? How cute. "I see, do you still want to go?" I asked her. She nodded. "Defiantly." She said excitedly. I laughed "What's Carter doing today?" I ask her as she begins to stand up. She turned around to face me. "Going to his friends house." She said suspiciously. I leaned forward and asked "Does he need his car for that?" She shook her head "No, it's only round the corner." She said pulling her sleeves over her hands. "Why don't you ask him if we could use his car for today while I get ready?" I asked. She slowly nodded her head and then finally caught on. "Oh! Okay, Be back in a few!" She said walking out. I got out of bed and got changed into (Picture at the side) Then I done my hair and makeup. Chrissy came bouncing back into my room. "He said we can use his car as long as we don't crash it." She said smiling. I smiled back at her. "Cool, meet me downstairs in 10 minutes then we can go." I said before she left. 

10 minutes later we were both downstairs and ready to go. We walked out the door and got into Carter's car. It was warm and smelt of him. There was trash everywhere but it was still a pretty nice car. We drove to the mall and parked up. "Where do you want to go first?" I asked her as we walked through the mall. "Ooh! Forever 21!" She squealed and dragged me there. 

20 minutes later we emerged from the shop. Chrissy carrying 2 bags and me carrying 3. All for her. She was using her birthday money. We went into 5 more shops and she bought even more stuff. An hour later we were both worn out. I bought an outfit to wear tomorrow for Austin and my date and then we left.

Austin's p.o.v 

I rehearsed with my band for about 3 hours. Dez recorded it and we all went home, saying to each other "See you on Saturday." And then I drove us home.

"Hey, where are you going to take Ally tomorrow?" Dez asked me as we jumped in the pool. "Haven't really thought about it. How about Venice beach? It's only 30 minutes away. I could teach her how to surf!" I suggested. Ally's always said she's wanted to learn how to surf, and I said that I would teach her but we never got round to it. So this is the perfect chance.  "Perfect! I'll probably have a lie in tomorrow so I won't see you, but good luck." Dez smiled. I smiled back and then we had a belly flop contest...Dez won.

Ally's p.o.v 

When we got back, Carter was gone and Carly  was still out. But Uncle Lou and Dad were home. "Dad, look what I bought!" Chrissy said running up to Uncle Lou. I handed my Dad some of the bags and he gave them to Chrissy. I took all the other bags to her room. I took my bag and placed it on my bed.

Austin will love this! I thought to myself. Friday is going to be perfect!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hey guys, sorry it's a short chapter, I've been super busy! -_- 

Thanks to everyone who has read and voted my stories! You guys rock:D