And the reason is you.

Ally's p.o.v

After riding I went for a shower while Carly and Chrissy went to feed the horses. I got out and got dressed in pink coloured jeans and a light purple vest top. I dried my hair and put some light makeup on, since Carter was taking us somewhere after dinner. He said it was a surprise. I didn't bother to argue.

Austin's p.o.v

I got back and picked up my Aunt's guitar. I was going to sing Ally a song but which song? Then I remembered a song that Ally used to listen to all the time. I started strumming the guitar.

It was time to go. Dez was still out filming so I left him a note and $20 for dinner and took off in the car. I text Carly saying I was on my way.

I got there with my guitar and snuck round to the back gate. Carly was round there and opened the gate for me. "Thanks." I smiled to her. "No problem." She said and then I walked through and she went round the front. I started to set up.

Ally's p.o.v

"Ally, have you seen the view on the balcony?" Carter said entering my room. I was on my bed reading a book. "Yeah I have, it's beautiful." I replied. "Well...what about the sky today?" He asked. I nodded again "Yeah, it's very blue." I said suspiciously. He seemed nervous. "Er, well what about the Hollywood sign?" He asked. Just to see what was going on, I said "No I haven't." I put my book down. "Well you have to see that! It's so cool!" He said then he left. Something was going on. I put my book on the bedside table and opened the doors.

I walked out and looked up at the Hollywood sign. It was pretty cool. Then I heard a strum below me. I looked down an saw Austin standing there with a guitar. "Austin? Is that you?" I asked. Not believing it. "Yeah." He said biting his bottom lip. "Then what are you doing here in Hollywood?" I asked. Why was he 3000 miles away from Miami? "I came to show you how much I need you. So I came to sing you this..."

Austin's p.o.v

"I came to sing you this..." I said then I strummed my guitar.

I'm not a perfect person

There's many things I wish I didn't do

But I continue learning

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you

It's something I must live with everyday

And all the pain I put you through

I wish that I could take it all away

And be the one who catches all your tears

Thats why I need you to hear

I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is You

I looked up to Ally and saw she had tears in her eyes. "Ally, I love you." I said. Then she ran inside. My heart sank. I turned around and put my guitar on the ground behind me.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around me. I spun around to find Ally hugging me. I hugged her back. "Austin, that was beautiful! But how did you get round?" She asked pulling away. "Carly and Carter were in on it too. They are awesome." I said smiling. Her eyes began to cry. "But you came 3000 miles, just for me?" She asked. I rubbed a tear away from her face with my thumb. "I would travel the Earth for you." I said. She kissed me, long and full of love. Once we parted I got down in one knee. Her hands flung over her mouth. "Ally Dawson," I began to say and brought out a small blue box. "Will you make me the happiest guy alive and...be my girlfriend again?" I asked opening the blue box to reveal a heart shaped necklace with the word "Forever" engraved onto it. She cried harder and nodded. I breathed a sigh of relief and stood up hugging her. 

Ally's p.o.v 

When Austin sang me that song, I couldn't help but cry. All the things I've ever been mad at him again had gone and a new love was born.

I invited Austin inside to properly introduce him. Everyone was sat in the living room. "Guys, I would like to introduce Austin. He's my boyfriend again." I announced. Everyone was buzzing with excitement. Austin got on great with Carter, and especially with Uncle Lou. Uncle Lou loves music as well so him and Austin were fine. 

Later in the evening, everyone else was downstairs, while Austin and I were in my room. I was sat on the bed while he was looking around. "How did you even get here?" I asked him. He turned around and looked my way. "Jimmy's jet. He let me borrow it. He hired me a car too. Look." He showed me a picture of a really nice car. "Woah! That's so cool. So where are you staying?" I asked again. He put his phone away. "My Aunt's house. The real question is, who is Luke?" He asked casually. I looked at him and gasped. "Is Austin Moon actually jealous?" I smirked. He gave me an awkward smile. "Whaaaat? No." He said in a high-pitch voice. I stood up and faced him. I hugged him and whispered in his ear. "He's just someone I met, don't worry." We broke away and I sat back down. He looked at his watch. "I should probably head back now, Dez is there...alone." He looked worried. "Wait a minute, if Dez is here, then that means Trish is by herself back in Miami. I feel awful. She must be so lonely." I said, feeling guilty. Austin took out his phone and looked at it. "No, she's fine." He said, studying his phone. I stood up and looked at it too. He was looking at Trish's Facebook page. She had posted status's saying: "Having fun without a certain ginger giant annoying me! :)" and "Partying with Jen!" Jen Keller is a girl in our class. She is friends with Trish but doesn't really like me for a strange reason. I'm just glad Trish isn't alone.

20 minutes later, Austin had to go home. I opened the front door and let him out first. I closed the door behind me and followed him to his car. He opened the door and got in. The door was still open while we spoke. "What's your plans for tomorrow?" He asked me. I thought about it. "I made plans with Carly and Chrissy to go shopping. How about Friday?" I asked. He strapped himself in and fumbled in his pocket for his keys. He got them out and put them in the key hole. "Sure, can't wait." He said smiling at me. I bent down and kissed him. Then I closed the car door and watched him drive away. Then I went back indoors, thinking about how lucky I am to have him...