Who's in my bed?

Hey guys! I've been really getting into this story! This is my third post today! Hope you guys are liking it! Don't forget to check out my other Auslly story: Bad Enough For You!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Austin's p.o.v

I turned on the light and pulled back my blanket. I found Ally lying where my jackets were reading a book. "Hi there." She smiled.

I smiled back at her. She got up hugged me. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask quietly, remembering that Mum and Dad are a few rooms away.

"I came to see you!" She said. Her smile faded when she saw my cut lip and the bruise forming on my cheek. "Oh my g- what happpened?" She asked getting a cloth. She dampened it with water from a bottle of water and dabbed it in my lip.

I winced when she placed it on my mouth "Well, the guys that hurt you were 2 guys I used to go to kindergarten with. They said they sung and if I didn't make them famous they would hurt you." I said as she moved the cloth to my cheek.

"They went through all of that, just to be famous?" She asked moving closer to me.

"Yeah, so I told them they could perform one song in my next concert." I said. Ally kissed my cheek. Somehow it made the bruise not hurt as much.

"So how did all this happen?" She asked regarding my wounds. I told her about me refusing and David punching me. "Austin, I can't believe they would just hurt you. That's blackmail. Although, I do love how brave you were." She smiled at me.

I smiled too. "Thanks, we should be getting you home." I said standing up.

She pulled me back down. "I told my Dad that I was sleeping here because you tripped down the stairs and you got hurt. Although I didn't know that you were actually gonna get hurt!" She laughed. "You should be getting some rest so get into your PJ's and get into bed." She demanded. I raised my eyebrows at her but done it anyway. I slid into bed next to her and turned out the light. She hugged me from behind and we went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the shortness of the chapter but I have to help decorate my brothers surprise party so I'll be back laterrrrrrrrrrr :)