Video Games and Video Chats

Austin's p.o.v

Dez and I ordered pizza and went to the video game store and got some movies too. We went back to the house and sat on the floor of the living room in front of the TV. My Aunt has an Xbox already so we put in Grand Theft Auto and started playing it while eating the pizza.

"Man, this is awesome!" Dez said as he shoved a slice of pizza in his mouth and quickly go back to the game.

"I know right! So what are you doing tomorrow?" I ask, my fingers hitting the controller buttons furiously.

He shrugged "Probably go to the park and film. You?" He asked.

I hit a tree with my car and quickly reversed. "I need to find of a way to get Ally back." I reminded him as my fingers reversed my car.

"Oh yeah, quick question, do you know which house she's staying in?" He asked.

I froze. I only knew the name of the street. Not the house number. Then I started playing again. "I'll ask Trish to find out." I said pausing it.

"Hey, why'd you pause it? I was on a roll!" He exclaimed.

I shook my head and picked up a bunch of movies next to me that we had bought. "We should watch a movie now. Which one first?" I asked putting them all down in front of us.

Dez studied them all and then said "Kind Words, Broken Heart first, then Zombie Apocalypse II, then Zaliens 5 and lastly Beautiful Flowers For She. I think we should end with a romance movie so I don't get nightmares." He said casually. I agreed and put in Kind Words, Broken Heart. We watched it and Dez cried...not me though....definitely not me....

Ally's p.o.v

After dinner everyone sat in the living room. We talked about our lives until 10pm. I went to bed first. But all I actually wanted to do is read my book and have some 'me' time. But I was interrupted by Trish video chatting me through my phone.

TRISH: Hey girl, how was the flight?

ALLY: It was alright. I met someone on there.

TRISH: Oooo, what's his name? Do you like him?

ALLY: Luke, Luke Peters. And I guess, he is pretty awesome.

TRISH: Sounds perfect, I'm going to search him now.

ALLY: Really Trish?

TRISH: What? I want to know what he looks like! Tell me about him.

ALLY: : Well, he lives in Miami too, he's into soccer and basketball, he-

TRISH: He looks like Austin. I just found him. Face it Ally, you like him because he's like Austin.

ALLY: I know, I just, I just want to move on, I'm meeting Luke halfway soon. Plus, Austin's probably with Kira at the moment.

TRISH: You're meeting up with him? How cute!!! And actually, he's not.

ALLY: What do you mean 'he's not?' Where is he?

TRISH: Well...I can't tell you. But don't give up on Austin, even though Luke is so cute!

ALLY: He is, isn't he? And what do you mean? You know what, it doesn't matter. But Luke also used to date Kira. And crazy thing is, she went out with Luke to make Austin jealous!

TRISH: No way!

ALLY: Oh yes! I have to go now, I need to write lyrics for a new song.