Girls Day, Guys Day Part 1

Ally's p.o.v

I didn't want to break up with Austin but I had no choice! All we need is a break. After I logged off I saw that Trish had text me. 

Hey, Austin called me. Sorry about the break up :( I'll be round tomorrow to cheer you up:') Love you, Trish x

Why did Austin call Trish? I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke at about 9 and found Trish standing over me. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed. "What are you doing here?" I ask her as she sits on the side of my bed. "I'm here to help. I know you're upset about the break up so I've scheduled an emergency girls day. It starts with breakfast at Denny's and a heart to heart, then we go shopping and grab lunch at the Olive Garden, after we get Mani-pedi's and then more shopping, then we come back here so we can watch films!" She said beaming. I smiled. "Thank you Trish, I appreciate that you're trying to make me feel better but I don't know if I ever will." I said frowning. She gave me a sympathetic smile and squeezed my hand. It made me feel better. "Just try to have fun today, don't even think about him. Focus on yourself for once!" Trish said. "You're right! I do need to have fun. See, this is why you're my best friend." I said hugging her. Then she pulled the covers back and pulled me out of bed. "Aw, I know. Now go change, we leave for breakfast in 20." She said like a solider. I saluted and grabbed some clothes out of my closet and marched to the bathroom.

Trish's p.o.v

I could tell Ally was upset, just by the way she slept. When I walked into her room this morning she was sleeping, but I could tell she'd been crying the night before. She must be taking this break up with Austin really bad. I know she loved him. But today I decided to be the best friend ever and schedule an emergency girls day. Where it's just us girls having fun. I told her to get changed and be ready to go to breakfast. Because I scheduled this girls day, I was the one to pay. But I didn't mind it today, I have about $200 saved for emergencies from my jobs and this was defiantly the time to use it.

Ally's p.o.v

I emerged from the bathroom with my hair curled, makeup done and wearing a red and white Aztec dress with a jean jacket on top. "Ally, you look beautiful. You ready to go?" Trish asked smiling. I nodded and left my Dad a note then we left.

When we were walking to the mall, Trish kept going on about this prank her brother had pulled on her a few days ago. I just nodded and said "Yeah, mm-hmm, Alright." I tried to listen, but my mind was somewhere else. It was focused on Austin. Everywhere I looked reminded me of Austin. We passed a small cafe on the corner, Austin and I had smoothies in there once. Then we passed the park, Austin and I used to lay on the grass and write new songs and have picnics. Where ever we went, Austin and I have already been there. 

Once we got to Denny's, which is a diner located at Biscayne Boulevard, near Miami Beach, We sat in a booth and ordered drinks. I got the Strawberry Banana Bliss smoothie and Trish got the Groovy Mango smoothie. Once we got our drinks we had a heart to heart. "Ally, I know you don't want to talk about it, but what actually happened last night?" Trish asked. I sipped my smoothie. "Depends, what did Austin tell you already?" I said. Trish lowered her shoulders and said "That he had a surprise for you. That Starr Records want to sign you. But you got really annoyed because he lied to you and kept secrets. I told him that he was in the wrong and he knew that." She said as the guy gave us our food. I got the Lumberjack Slam and Trish got the French Toast Slam. "And he is wrong, but it feels like I've given him so many chances and the fact that he kept a secret with Kira. It stung. I don't want to see him again, but I know I'll have to." 

Our conversation carried on until we finished our breakfast. It was good to get all these feelings off my chest. When the waiter guy took our empty plates, Trish's focus was pointed towards the door behind me. Her eyes widened. "Err, We should go now, we have shopping to do." She said quickly getting up. Her eyes still focused on the door. I looked around and saw Austin standing there with Dez. All my feelings came rushing back. I didn't want to stand up, I didn't want to be here either. Trish paid for the meals and pulled me up. Austin and Dez hadn't noticed us but were on their way to a booth. I started walking past them to the door when Dez shouted out to me. "Hey Ally!" I stopped but didn't turn around. I heard Austin whisper loudly to Dez "No, Dez. Stop." I turned around, regretting it, and waved at Dez. Austin was staring at me. I turned back around and walked out, Trish followed me. 

We got to the sidewalk and I started breathing heavily. What just happened? Trish put her arm around my shoulders. "Are you okay?" She said worried. I faked a smile and nodded. I felt tears prick my eyes but I blinked them back. I wasn't going to let Austin ruin today. No matter how hard I try.

Austin's p.o.v

Dez and I decided to go to Denny's that morning because we were having a guys day. It was Dez's idea. He got to mine and then we took off.

We got to Denny's around 11 ish. As we walked over to the booth Dez whispered to me. "Hey, isn't that Ally and Trish?" He asked. But before I could tell him not to talk to them he yelled "Hey Ally!" I saw her stop where she was. She knew I was here. I whispered to Dez "No, Dez. Stop." But I think she heard me. She turned around, hurt was written all over her face and she waved to Dez. I couldn't stop looking at her, she was the most beautiful person ever. And I'd let her go. She noticed me staring at her and turned around and walked out. 

"Don't you want her back?" Dez asked me as we got our food. I ordered the $4 All You Can Eat Pancakes with Large Chocolate Milk, while Dez had the All-American Slam with a Milkshake. "Yeah, but I don't know how. Trish told me to do something so romantic she would have no choice to take me back, but I don't know what. Have you got any ideas?" I asked, my eyes widening. He smiled and said "I have a few..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just so people know, I don't own the show Austin and Ally and I don't own Denny's either. (Or the Olive Garden for the next part.) 

Thanks to everyone who has read and voted (and commented) on my stories, I plan to write more, some of them aren't Auslly based:'( but if you have any ideas for any of my stories then comment below!

Thanks guys:P