Secrecy.

Thanks for this banner  made by @Inlalalaland It's awesome!! I hope to see more in the future! :D

.............................................................................................................................................................................

There's something I have to tell you...

Ally's p.o.v

"Go on, you can tell me anything." I smiled, encouragingly. I want Austin to feel like he can tell me anything and everything. Then he said 3 words that killed me inside.

"Kira's visiting me." He said quickly, then he bit his bottom lip nervously. BOOM. My whole world implodes.

Even though my inner-self was devouring itself, I smiled to hide it. "Kira? Oh, well, uh, that's nice of her. For how long?" I asked, trying my hardest to be positive.

Why's she visiting Austin all of a sudden? Does she know that I'm here aswell? I wonder if Jimmy knows?

"A week, and she's staying at mine, she didn't have anywhere else. I promise, Ally, that I'll try my hardest to stay away from her but-" He stated talking really fast, but I kept playing cool.

"Oh, uh, that's- that's good. Great even. You should spend time with her. I mean, she diid come all this way just for you." I faked a laugh but he wasn't fooled. A week? So the rest of the holiday then? Perfect.

"Ally, are you sure you're okay with this? I know how much you don't trust me right now but I can prove it to you." He said, determined.

"Whaaaat?" I said in a high-pitched voice. "I do trust you. I'm going out with my cousins anyway, so I have to go." I said before standing up. He stood up too.

"Okay, I'll speak to you tonight." He said, going in for a hug but I quickly held up my hand. He made a face and then high-fived me. I smiled and walked away. It's not that I didn't want to hug him, I did, but this is alot to process and I have to clear my head.

I took a few steps away from him until he said behind me, "I love you Ally." Frozen. I just froze. What do I do? I tried turning around but all that moved was my head. I looked at him and smiled a little before walking away again.

"I love you too Austin Moon." I whispered before tears pricked at my eyes. I let a few escape but then I quickly wiped them away and kept walking. I just want this holiday to be over with.

Austin's p.o.v

Then Ally walked away. Well, that didn't go as well as I hoped. I knew I shouldn't have brought up the Kira thing but she said no more secrets. Man, now what do I do? I just laid on the grass and looked up at the clouds. Ally likes to cloud watch. Hey, that one looks like a guitar. Cool...

A/N

Hey guys, I'm sorry this chapters really short, I remembered this morning that I had to update it and I was like "omg nooooo!" So I kinda rushed and improvised this one!

Thank you to everyone that has read, voted and commented! Loves you :)