Trish.

Ally's p.o.v

Carter drove me to the airport so we could pick up Trish. Her flight should be landing soon so he parked the car and we walked in to the front lobby.

We were stood there, for about 45 minutes until she emerged from the busy crowd. She wasn't hard to miss though, she had a loud blazer on top of a plain white top and shorts. She was dragging her leopard print suitcase behind her. She saw us and hurried towards our direction.

She approached us and I hugged her. "Trish! It's so good to see you!" I exclaimed happily.

"Ally! I've missed you so much!" She said with a laugh. We broke apart and I took her suitcase off her so she could greet Carter. They met a few years ago when they visited us in Miami. "Hey there Carter. I saw Keke the other day, I should have got her number for you." She said with a laugh.

When my cousins visited me, Carter hooked up with this girl KeKe. She had the most annoying laugh in the world...! (no offense to any KeKe's out there!)

"Same ol' Trish, you haven't changed a bit." Carter laughed before hugging her hello. Then wr all made our way to the car.

We got home in no time and Trish was unpacked by dinner.

We had pizza for dinner...again, so afterwards Trish pulled me upstairs and shut my bedroom door. She sat on my bed. "Tell me then!" she urged.

I sat on the bed too. "What are you talking about?" I asked with a laugh.

She rolled her eyes. "Well you call me up saying you have to talk to me urgently, I fly out here and you don't know what I'm talking about? Out with it. Is it Austin?" She asked, skeptically.

"Kind of, it's complicated, Kira's here, visiting Austin. She's staying at his." I breathed.

Her eyes widened. "What? Have you spoken to him about this? Does she know you're here? Do you want me to have a word with him?" Trish started exclaiming

"Of course I talked to him, I'm just scared." I admitted, rubbing my hands together. I wasn't cold or anything, it's just a habit I guess.

"Me too, who knows what web of lies she'll tell him this time?" She raised her eyebrows.

I shook my head. "No. Trish, I'm scared about him. Austin's been acting different lately. He's been getting upset because of the smallest of things and he's been in a fight. Something's up." I said, crossing my arms anxiously.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" She asked.

I shook my head again. "Not now. I just want to focus on us having a nice vacation before you go back." I smiled. "So what's been happening in Miami?" I asked, excitedly.

Austin's p.o.v

"Morning." Dez said, as I walked downstairs. He was drinking a smoothie. He handed me a cup and I drank it. Mmm, strawberry and banana. I'd already gotten changed and styled my hair. My lip had gone down by yesterday and had scabbed over, with a nice blue/turning deeper purple bruise around it.

"Hey, what you doing up this early?" I asked, looking at the time. I woke up because I couldn't sleep. Ally's words really messed with my head.

Look after him.

Why did she say that to Kira? What did she mean? Was that a break up? Nah, Ally would make it more clear if we broke up...

"I got a text from Ally. She wants to go to the fair." He shrugged.

"Oh cool, what time are we going there?" I asked. I'll ask Ally about what she meant at the fair.

"11, she said Kira could come too." He beamed, putting the blender in the sink, ready to be washed.

"Really? Ally said Kira could come?" I asked. That sounds suspicious. Ally doesn't like Kira.

"Yeah, and she said she's got us a present too!" He grinned.

"Oh, cool. I'll wake Kira up then." I said, slightly confused. It's not like Ally to be mysterious. I turned around and walked up the stairs. Trying to figure out what was happening.

Ally's p.o.v

"Dallas?" I asked as Trish was telling a story that morning. We were getting ready to go to the fair. Trish wanted to see Dez, who knows why, probably to make fun of him. To be honest, she hasn't had anyone who she could make fun of for a week so I guess it seems fair. But the only thing is, is that if we invite Dez, Austin would want to tag along. But he's responsible for Kira so she'll have to come too. And Trish isn't too keen on Kira either, but we invited them because I hate people feeling left out.

"Yeah, I saw him at a party and said If you see Ally, can you tell her I need to talk to her Here's my new number, if she could call me then that'll be awesome. Then he walked off." She said, handing me a piece of paper with his new cell number on it.

I took it and put it on my desk. Then I sat on my bed and tied up my laces on my pink and white converses. "Why would he need to talk to me?" I asked, wondering what it's about. I mean, I haven't really spoken to him after mine and Austin's big fight earlier in the month...

"Maybe he likes you? I mean, he hasn't had a girlfriend since you two kinda called it off when you and Austin started dating." She shrugged.

Maybe she was right, but he knows I'm with Austin. I mean, I loved spending time with Dallas when we were together, but I belong with Austin. The old Austin, not this new, violent one. "I don't know, I'll call him later on. I can't wait to go to the fair!" I smiled widely.

Trish squealed with me. "Me either! I just wish it was just us 4 again. Tell me again why Kira's coming?" She asked, throwing me a puzzled look.

I sighed and tilted my head to the left. "Because I'm a nice person. And if she's mean then she'll ruin everyone's day." I smiled, trying to keep my voice positive. But something told me, I won't be positive for long, I just don't know why... I had that feeling.

A/N

Sorry I haven't been uploading any of my other stories lately. I've been focused on finishing A Little Bit Of Love, but now that it's finished and a sequel will be coming soon, I'll have time to write more of these stories!!!

:D

That's it really. So keep your dreams golden and your whispers silent xox