Planning...

Ally's p.o.v

I woke late that morning. Around 10. I put on my slippers and walked downstairs. Uncle Lou's truck was gone and so was Dad's...so they're gone out. Carter's car was still here but he is probably still asleep. Carly is still asleep too and Chrissy was the only one up.

"Morning." I said walking into the lounge. She looked away from the TV. "Hey, did I wake you?" She asked concerned. I shook my head "No actually, I slept in." I smiled. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay, good." She said turning back to the TV. "So where are our Dad's?" I asked sitting next to her on the sofa. "They've gone to get some compost." She said making a face. I laughed "They'll be busy all day then. So how've you been lately?" I asked her. Her smile faded. "Did Carly tell you?" She asked. I frowned, suspiciously "Tell me what?" She looked pretty scared...something's up. "Can you keep a secret?" She asked. I shot her a look "Who am I going to tell?" I asked. She agreed and took a deep breath. "Okay, well lately schools been a little rough. These popular girls have been mean to me and they've been bullying me. It's been going on for about 2 months." She admitted. My eyes widened "Chris, why didn't you tell me sooner. I know exactly how you feel. These stuck up girls used to bully me and it went on for several years, but I got so used to it that and afterwards, they got bored and left me alone. But you have to tell someone. I told Trish and she kinda stood up for me." I said. She nodded along. "Really? Thanks Ally, you're the best." She said hugging me. "No problem. So, how about breakfast?" I said getting up. She got up too and we made our way to the kitchen.

Austin's p.o.v

Dez woke at 10:30 and came down. "You made me egg and bacon?" He asked excitedly. I turned around and nodded. He grabbed the plate and dug in. It was cold but he likes them cold for some reason...

"Anyway I thought a LOT about what I was going to do about Ally and decided to serenade her outside her room. When she told me about this holiday, she mentioned that her room is at the back with a balcony. If I ask Trish to find out where she's going today, I could speak to one of her cousins and see if they'll let me go through to the back and get Ally to go onto her balcony. Simple!" I explained to Dez after he'd stopped eating. "Are you sure it's going to work?" He asked me. "Probably about 90% chance it will work." I said shrugging.

Dez got changed and set off to film while I started my plan. Trish said that Ally was going to the park with her cousins today...perfect! I drove to the park and parked a few roads away. I stayed in my car as I saw Ally and her 3 cousins walk into the park. I put my hood up to disguise myself and started walking towards the park. I saw that Ally and a girl cousin, probably around 14, were swinging on the swings and her other two cousins were far away from her talking. I snuck up to them and crouched beside them.

"Hey are you Ally's cousins?" I asked in a quiet voice, even though Ally couldn't hear anyway. Carter, I think his name is said "Yeah, why?" Then the girl, I think her names Carly said "Wait, are you Austin Moon?" I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I need your help. See I made a mistake and I need to make it up to Ally. I have a plan. Are you in?" I asked. If they say no, my whole plan is ruined and I came all this way for nothing. Carly whispered something to Carter and he whispered something back, then she but his arm. "We're in." She said smiling. I smiled at them and told them my plan. They agreed to letting me into the back yard. "Come round at 6 and go round to the back gate. I'll be waiting there to let you in." Carly said. "Sweet. Thank you so much." I said before looking round to see Ally and her cousin walking towards us. "Gotta go, see you tonight." I said before dashing off towards the car.

Ally's p.o.v

I was on the swings with Chrissy when we saw Carter and Carly talking to some person in a hoodie. We came off the swings and then the person walked quickly away. We walked up to Carter and Carly and sat down. "Who was that?" I ask. They looked at each other and shrugged. "No idea, he just asked where the nearest toilet was." Carter said. I hesitated and then nodded. Seems believable.

We drove back in Carter's car. When we got back, Carter went into his room to study while Chrissy and Carly and I rode the horses. I rode Carter's horse, Lightning, although the name is misleading because he's actually really, really slow! We were finished by 5.