I couldn't tell her, not yet...

Austin's p.o.v

I woke before Ally the second time. It was about 9am. I got out of bed and looked in my mirror. The bruise is slowly fading and my lip is healing, perfect! I threw on a shirt and jeans and messed up my hair a bit, then I checked my tweets. 'Austin, please follow me?' Okay. 'It's my birthday today, please give me a shout out?' Happy birthday.

About an hour later, Ally woke up. "Morning, what you up to?" She asked sitting up.

I put my phone down and walked over to her. "Hey, I'm just checking my Tweets, are you hungry?" I asked standing next to her.

She nodded "Yeah, little bit."

I smiled and said "Well then, it looks like you need a ride downstairs." I said in a lousy version of an English accent.

She giggled and said "Really? Not this again!"

I nodded "Oh yes!" Before she could say anything else, I scooped my arms from underneath her and picked her up. Like a princess.

As I carried her down the stairs, she looked up at me, her eyes shining like a million stars. "I love you, Austin."

We got to the bottom of the stairs. "I love you too Als." I replied, then I kissed her.

We walked into the kitchen and I put her down. She smiled and curtsied "Why thank you Sir Moon." She said in a lousy English accent like mine. I smiled at her. We're made for each other.

While I started making bacon, sausage and eggs, Ally hopped onto the counter and said "Who would've thought, Austin Moon is the best chef ever?" I looked away from the sausages and grinned at her.

I walked her way and said "Why don't you kiss the cook then?" She smiled down at me and our foreheads touched for a few seconds before she put her hands on my face and kissed me.

*

After we had our food and we got ready, we made our way to Sonic Boom. Trish was already there. We walked in hand in hand, and she stood up from the chairs in the corner. "Austin, guess what? I booked you a gig...on SPR!" She exclaimed.

I ran up and hugged her. "Thanks Trish! I love Summer Playlist Radio! It's my favourite music station ever!" I beamed and hopped onto the counter. Then my smile faded. "But I'd have to let David and Jack perform." I said disappointed. I haven't done a gig in ages and I wanted this just for myself.

Ally walked over to me and squeezed my hand. She knew that made me feel better, but not completely. "Just let them play one song at the end. It'll be fine, but I think you should listen to them sing first." She said.

I smiled at her. "Alright."

Then Trish left for her new job and just then Kira walked in. Ally looked around and her whole body tensed up. "Austin!" Kira waved smiling.

I whispered to Ally. "Let me talk to her, I promise it will only take a second." I kissed her on the cheek and then walked to Kira.

"Hey Kira, did you do it?" I said in a low voice once I got to where Kira was.

"Yeah, he loved it! Are you going to tell Ally?" She asked looking over at Ally, who was helping a costumer. I looked back at Kira "No, not yet a least. I'll tell her when the moments right." I said. I couldn't tell Ally yet. "Alright but he wants to meet with her to discuss it soon." She said before saying goodbye and leaving. I turned back to Ally once Kira had gone. I couldn't tell her. Not yet.