Suspicious...

Ally's p.o.v

Austin took me back to mine but I didn't feel like parting from him yet. Austin suggested I sleep at his tonight. I've never slept round his before.

He quickly text his mom as I invited him in for a bit. His mom said it was okay because she trusted us together. I asked my dad and he said if it was alright with Austin's parents. I quickly packed an overnight bag and then left with him.

When we got to his house, his parents were already asleep. We quietly went up to his room and I laid my bag on the floor.

He shook his head at me. "No," He began to say, "You take the bed, I'll take the floor." Normally I would argue but he did offer and I was pretty tired, so I agreed. I changed into my PJ's in the spare bathroom while he changed in his room. When we'd finished changing, we talked to each other in our separate beds. His bed was warm and they smelt of him, in a good way. It somehow made me feel at home and safe.

And soon, I was asleep.

I was woken up at about 2am by something poking my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Austin beside the bed. "Hey," He whispered, "I can't sleep."

I groaned at him. "So?" I asked quietly back.

"So, can I sleep with you please?" He pleaded as he gave me puppy-dog eyes. It was way too early to think at the moment.

I sighed. "Uh, fine, whatever." I groaned and shuffled to the other side of the double bed and turned to face the wall. He slid in next to me and hugged me from behind. I love the feel of his muscular arms around me. I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up early that morning. I looked at his alarm clock. It read 8:30. I looked over at Austin, he was still asleep. I crawled over him and got spare clothes out of my bag and made my way down to the spare bathroom. His parents weren't home. Austin said something last night about his parents leaving at 8am to work at the mattress store.

I took a long hot shower and put my fresh clothes on. I brushed my teeth and put on some makeup. I made my way back to Austin's room, he was still asleep. I dragged a brush through my hair and clipped my hair into a quiff on top of my head.

It was about 9:15am and Austin was still asleep so I started looking around his room. I sat at his desk and started reading a textbook about Biology. It was either that or the 1000 Tastiest Pancakes book. I got a few pages into the DNA system, when I saw a sticky note at the bottom of the page. It had a phone number on it. I wondered who's it was. I left it where it was and closed the book, I'll ask Austin when he wakes up.

Half an hour later Austin is still asleep. I'm still looking around his room. I've been in here loads of times but I haven't really looked around. On his dresser there were some old photo's of him and his parents outside, what it looks like, the lion cage at the zoo a few miles away. Austin in the photo had a baseball cap on and had a front tooth missing. He was so cute as a child! I looked at some more and there's another photo with Austin and Dez. Dez is holding his camera and Austin is striking a cool pose. They looked about 12 and they still haven't changed.

Austin woke at about 10:07am. I was writing in my book at his desk. He rolled onto his side to face me. I turned around to look at him. "Morning Sunshine." I say as I walk over to him.

He sat up. "Morning beautiful." He smiled as I kneeled down beside his bed and kissed his head. "How long have you been awake?" He asked looking at his alarm clock.

"Just over 2 hours, but I've been busy so, no biggie." I said standing back up to return writing in my book.

He groaned as he got out of bed. "Sorry, I had trouble getting to sleep last night." He walked over to me. I hid my book from his sight. "What're you writing about?" He asked trying to grab the book from me, but I was too fast for him.

"Nothing, just some lyrics." I put the book back in my bag and he told me he was going to shower and get changed. I said okay and then he left.

Austin's p.o.v

I had a nice 10 minute shower, I was aiming for 20 minutes but I would be keeping Ally waiting. I quickly got changed and styled my hair, then made my way back to my room. On the way back, I heard a scream and then crashing. Oh no, Ally.

I raced back to my room to find Ally lying on the floor and a baseball bat lying next to her. I ran over to her and checked if she was okay. She was still breathing, just unconscious with no fatal injuries. With only a bruise forming on her forehead. I carried her to my bed then I realised my window was open wide. Someone must've climbed in and hit Ally. I checked around my room in case anyone was still in there but it was empty.

I closed the window and went back to Ally and starting shaking her arm frantically. "Ally? Ally?? ALLY! Ally! Answer! Please??" I started to say. I started to tear up. Then I grabbed my guitar and started strumming. I have no idea why but in movies it always works! Softly I sung:

There's no way I could make it without you,

Do it without you,

Be here without you,

It's no fun when you're doing it solo,

With you it's like Woah,

Yeah, and I know,

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I own this dream,

'Cause I-I-I-I-I-I got you with me,

There's no way I could make it without you,

Do it without you,

Be here without you.

Her eyes flutter open and she clutched her head. I can't believe it worked! She sat up and looked at me confused. I put the guitar down and hugged her tight.

We broke away and she blinked around the room. "What happpened?" She asked, gasping at a sudden pain in her head. You know, I think.

She clutched her head again and closed her eyes. I looked at the baseball bat on the floor. "Someone must've broke in and attacked you. What do you remember?" I asked, concerned.

"I-I was writing in my book, you had just finished showering a-and someone tapped my shoulder. I thought it was you so I turned around and there were two men, one asked me where you were. I said I didn't know. Then the other one s-said 'Get her!' then they must've knocked me out." She stammered. She started shaking in fear, finally realising what has just happened.

I rocked her back and forth. "You didn't have to lie for me. I wonder what they wanted." I said still rocking. She winced and clutched her head again. "Okay, let's get you an ice pack." I said helping her to her feet. We walked around the bat, it could be used as evidence for when I call the police later.

We walked downstairs and I walked her to my lounge. I sat her down on the couch and went to the freezer. I found the ice pack on the top shelf and walked it to Ally. She placed it on her bump and sucked in her breath sharply. As I watched her turn on the TV, I starting thinking that most of this was my fault. Not the part about the guys breaking in, because I have no idea what they wanted, but if I didn't have such a long shower, if I didn't do my hair at that moment, she would've been fine and I could've seen who they were... She lied to protect me.

What will happen next? Not sure where this story is going but it's going well so far...I hope:)