Chaz fluff and smut HC

*requested*
~~

Fluff:
• You two always have those weird late night convos before bed. "Do people in heaven have wet dreams?" "Does the big G have wet dreams?" "Do you have wet dreams of me?" "Every night, baby." (You can decided who said what)
• Chaz will watch in awe as you talk about your fav interests. Sometimes you'll think that you're getting on his nerves but he'll reassure you and say things like "Keep talking baby, I like the way you talk." etc.
• Loves hugging your waist from behind and nuzzling your neck. Sometimes he'll walk up from behind you and place his hands on your tits/chest, jokingly say "Hey bitch," in a sexual way.
• You loveeeee wearing his jacket at anytime of the day. He finds you extremely sexy in it so he doesn't mind whatsoever. But when it comes to a time where he needs it he has to chase you around the house to take it.
• When you guys are holding hands you like to hold his pinky finger with yours. Nobody had ever done that with him so the first time you did it he was like "huh"
• When you two are sleeping in a bed this dude moves like crazy. Always taking the blanket, always kicking you, etc. You get tired of it quickly so sometimes you take your pillow and lightly hit him, then take back the covers. He realized this was a problem so he got you another blanket of your favorite color to sleep with.

Smut:
• Very into spicy dialogue, "I'm starving but all I want to do is eat you out." "If you want it so bad you have to work for it." "I haven't even started yet and you're already wet."
• He's rough when it comes to sex. If it gets too much you have to actually say something about it and then he'll go slower/softer for you.
• LOVES eating you out. You don't even have to ask him, he'll just do it. He's also rough with it, but sometimes you do enjoy overstimulation.  you would also have to tell him to slow down and/or be gentle.
• He's very loud in bed, especially when you're riding or pegging him. He mainly groans and whimper, and whenever you're making noise it makes him louder because he reallyyy gets into it.  Him hearing you moan makes him go crazier.
• His favorite position is doggy. He loves pulling on your tail, especially if it's hard enough to make you gasp. He also loves hearing your ass smack against his hips. He can go on and on about why he loves doggy so much.