🔞 Fizz x Male! Reader: Horny

requested
i suck at writing male reader smut oh my god 😭
~~~~~~~

It was Fizz's day off in a while, so he spent the entire day watching movies with you. It ranged from corny, to drama, to action, and finally romance.

Since Fizz works with Ozzie he had access to watch movies from Earth. The one Earth movie he wanted to watch was 50 Shades of Gray.

He refilled the popcorn bucket and laid down beside of you.

"Fizz, whats this movie about?"

"Some BDSM movie." He replied, grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"Interesting." You rested your head on his shoulder and wrapped your leg around his.

The movie was slow at first, just the two characters meeting and getting to know each other, but things have definitely escalated.

Fizz felt his pants tighten up once the first sex scene came across. He tried to adjust himself so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable, but the sex scene became more intense.

You felt him moving in the bed, like there was something crawling on him. "You okay?"

"Huh? Oh right, yeah I'm fine." He grabbed another handful of the popcorn due to nerves.

He looked over at you who was nose deep in the movie. The room was dark, but he could see the TV light shining on your face and it turned him on even more. He wanted to fuck you like how the male protagonist was, but he knows you're a virgin and doesn't know if you'll be into that since it'll be your first.

You looked over at Fizz who was staring at you with lust in his eyes, and you want to reciprocate.

"I want to fuck you." You blurted.

Fizz blinked, "Really? You sure?"

You smiled, "Really. I can tell you want to by the way you were moving around."

He sat up, "You don't have to because I'm horny, just letting you know that."

"Fizz," You placed your hand on his, "I want to. Just talk me through it, and don't do the shit that that dude is doing, I'm not ready for that just yet." You snickered.

Fizz moved and got on top of you, straddling your hips. You used his collar to bring him down to kiss you. Breaking the session he took off his shirt as well as yours.

He placed his hands on the bridge of your pants and slid them off, leaving a trail of kisses from your stomach all the way to your genitalia.

He took off his pj bottoms and threw them aside. You swallowed your nerves, seeing his erect cock dying to get out of his boxers.

"I'll be gentle, don't worry." He reassured as he opened the lube bottle and lathered up his robotic fingers and your entrance.

He slowly slid two fingers in to open you up a bit. Your back arched as his fingers pumped in and out, picking up the speed.

"Tell me when it gets too much." He whispered.

"I..will." You said in between breathy moans.

Fizz pulled his fingers out and desperately took off his underwear, his red cock with white scars sprung up. Since the room is not completely dark you saw precum leaking out.

"I want you so bad." You whined, spreading your legs further apart.

Fizz let out a pleased hum as he rubbed lube all over his dick, getting it nice and wet so it'll slide in easier.

Fizz leaned down and nibbled at your neck while he lined his cock to the entrance of your ass.

"Please." You bucked your hips.

"You're so needy." He teased as he pushed himself in.

"Fffuck!" You gasped, digging your nails into his back.

"You're in control of me, tell me what you want me to do." Fizz let out a pleasing sigh, "You feel so fucking good."

"I want..you to fuck me." You wrapped your legs around his hips.

Fizz slowly pumped himself in and out to get you acclimated to the size of his dick. Once you begged him to pick up the pace he did as you wished.

He pinned your hands as he picked up the pace, hips striking your ass as your loud moans echoed the room. Fizz leaned down and planted his lips onto yours so you could moan in his mouth.

Your body twitched as you felt yourself reaching your climax. "Fuck..Fizz." You whimpered, your head throwing back.

Fizz let your hands free and gripped your thighs so he could plunge into you deeper. His moans increasingly got louder with each thrust.

"I'm gonna.." He panted.

Your scream of pleasure interrupted him, body compulsing as you came.

Fizz rolled his hips, riding out your orgasm as he came inside your wet, tight asshole.

The two of you panted as he pulled out. He rested his head on your knee so he could catch his breath. "I'm usually the one bottoming so I barely have the stamina to top." He laughed.

"Next time I'll top you." You cooed.

Fizz laughed in amusement and laid down beside of you, pulling you into his arms. "Did you enjoy it? Was it too painful?"

"A little, but nothing I can't handle."

Fizz kissed your forehead repeatedly, "Can't wait for you to fucked me ruthlessly."

"Tomorrow morning?"

"FUCK yes."