Loona x Short! Male! Reader: Late night convo's

requested from tumblr
~~~~

"Can you stay? I don't want to be alone tonight." Loona asked as you reached for her doorknob.

"What about your dad?"

"I'm an adult he doesn't have a say."

"Sure," You smiled, crawling in the bed with her. "Were you wanting me to spend the night or.."

"Yeah! Yeah. If you want to. I don't want to force you to-"

You laughed, putting both hands on either side of her face, "I want to spend the night. I just don't want your dad to shoot me."

"He's not gonna...well maybe, but I'll protect you."

You planted a soft kiss on her lips before turning around so she could big spoon since she's much taller than you. She breathed in your scent before kissing the top of your head. "You smell really nice." She complimented.

"Thank you. I try just for you." You snickered.

"I feel sooo honored." She pulled you in closer.

The warmth of her hug and the blanket covering both of your body's made your eyelids become heavy. Sometimes you hate it when she big spoons because it makes you so tired.

"Are you tired?"

"M'not that tired."

"You can barely speak."

"Mmhm." You nodded, Loona laughed and rolled her eyes. "What're you laughing at?" You mumbled.

"You're cute when you're half asleep." She kissed the back of your head. Loona waited for a reply but didn't hear any, "You still with me?"

You slightly jerked and nodded your head, "Yeah, I am. Sorry you're so comfortable." You flipped to the other side and nuzzled your head into her chest.

"Just go to sleep."

"You sure? Sorry this always happens. You have like a spell on me." You chuckled.

"I'm sure. Besides Im getting pretty tired myself and would love to cuddle my boyfriend. It's one of my favorite things, and that's saying a lot because I hate just about everything and everyone."

"Sorry what did you say? I doze off for a sec."

Loona rolled her eyes, "I love you, and that's saying a lot."

"I love you too." You said with long pauses due to you being half asleep.

"Goodnight, babe." She waited for an answer but all she got was a soft, quiet snore from you.