Striker x GN! Reader: Killin'

requested
for the love of god i cannot write fight scenes 😭
~~~~

Striker was very adamant about killing his client's targets. Very, very adamant. He always gets the job done.

But he's been sweating over this one target. His client was a dangerous one, an already killing machine. But why would this killing machine higher an assassin to kill somebody else?

Striker was supposed to kill you a week ago, but you didn't know that. He's been extra loving though. Bought you flowers, bought you cologne/perfume, spending a lot of time with you. At first you didn't think much of it, but with him spoiling you it's been worrying you.

You guys been dating for 2 years so at first you thought he was going to propose, but you didn't really think that. He looked too nervous.

"You doing alright?" You rested your hand on his knee.

"Fine."

"You'll tell me, right? I care about you."

He looked into your eyes, "I'll tell ya'. Don't worry."

The next morning you two got woken up by a bullet piercing through the bedroom window, completely shattering it. You picked up your dagger while Striker hurriedly grabbed his gun.

"I know they're in there Striker!"

You never saw Striker this scared before, "Striker?"

"Get down,"

"Huh?"

"I said get down! Get under the bed." He yelled right as another bullet zipped through the glassless window.

Without questions asks you got underneath the bed with a dagger held close to you.

You saw Striker leave the bedroom and heard the front door open, "I ain't killin' them!"

What the fuck is going on.

The sounds of bullets shooting through pierced your ears. You wanted to help, but you know Striker means business whenever he yells. He hates yelling at you and never does it until your life may be in danger. And today was one of those days.

But you wanted to help him, you can't bare to see him injured or even worse, die.

You crawled from underneath the bed and sat down underneath the shattered window. You were planning on jumping out to catch this guy off guard, but you know it's reckless.

The fighting didn't seem to go away which is worrisome for you because Striker is an amazing assassin and you wanted to help him out.

In a swift second you felt someone grab your collar and pulled you through the open window.

"Get your hands off of them!" Striker tried running towards you but since the client shot him in the knee he collapsed back on the ground. You let out a loud scream and used your dagger to cut his wrist.

The client dropped you and you quickly turned around to get a good look of his face and why he wanted you dead, but you didn't recognize him. Once you saw that the client pointed his hand gun at you, you crawled through the broken window again but you felt an intense burning sensation on the back of your thigh. The bullet got lodged in there, completely shattering your femur. You shouted through the pain as he dragged you right out of the window again.

During this, Striker scooted on the ground, sticking his arm out as far as he could to retrieve his gun.

The client ran back to get Striker before he could get his gun back. The client was a lot bigger than Striker, towering him by 5 feet and the width of him could easily crush Striker. He struggled as the client held him in a choke hold.

You held the bullet wound, trying to keep the blood from spewing out. You tried climbing back inside the house but the pain was overbearing.

"I paid you to kill them!" The client growled as Striker took the clients hand gun from his holster. "And you're gonna do it."

The client pointed the hand gun towards you while pinning Strikers hands and finger onto the trigger.

"WAIT," Striker yelled as the client pulled Strikers finger, resulting in the gun firing off, directly into your head.

Striker yelled in sorrow as he watched your body go limp. The client laughed in a menacing manner, dropping Striker and the gun.

Striker reached for it but the client swiftly picked the gun up. "I paid you to do the job but you failed."

"Why did you want me to kill them?" Striker gritted his teeth, not processing on what just happened.

"I didn't know who they were, I just knew you were dating them. I wanted to make you suffer for killing my girlfriend."

"It's my job!"

The client crouched, "And yet you refused to kill your own significant other. Enjoy suffering for the rest of your life."

The client kicked Strikers stomach before driving off. Striker crawled to your lifeless body. His shattered knee didn't matter to him anymore.

"Y/n?" He shook you, "Y/n, please wake up." His voice shook.

Striker sat up and rested his back against the house wall and pulled you into his arms, the blood of your head covered his hands and body. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."