Mammon Comforting You HC's

requested
gotta do HC bc it'll be too short to be a oneshot 💔 so sorry
~~~

• he lowkey sucks when it comes to comforting people, but he'll try his best.

• while you were with him at the annual clown auditions you heard somebody in the crowd making fun of you "why is mammon with that person?" "didn't know he needed to get laid THAT bad."

• you thought it would stop there but it soon escalated. you finally ended up leaving and Mammon called you back for him but you didn't listen. he does get a little concerned though because you always follow his orders.

• Mammon didn't see the others auditions, he quickly looked for you in the dressing room area. You were sitting on the floor with your back against the wall and he could hear you sniffle.

• "All'right, what's wrong wit' ya." You looked up to see him towering above you, his hand out for yours to help you up. You took is his and he yanked you to stand up.

• "I overheard these girls talking bad about me. like "ew why is Mammon with them? Gross." Or some shit like that."

• "Oi yeah, those cunts. They all'ways do that shit." he could clearly see how affected you were by this. "Oi come on, get in here." he pulled you closer to him and picked you up, squeezing his arms around you to try to comfort.

• "You're kinda hurting me." you managed to say. Mammon let go without apologizing, "Thought you wanted me to comfort you or some bullshit like that."

• even though he is still an ass, he's your asshole and you're grateful for him.