Fizz x Ozzie x Male!Autistic!Reader HC

requested from tumblr
~~~

• Because you get overstimulated and overwhelmed from loud noises/or pure silence Fizz and Ozzie bought you noise cancellation headphones.

• Speaking of loud noises, they try their best to keep you in a comfortable environment. When you and Fizz are in public he'll always keep an eye on you. Occasionally he'll ask stuff like "Do you need anything? Do you want me to take you somewhere else?" etc.

• Once Fizz and Ozzie met you, the two decided to have a low stimulation hours at Ozzie's! Which basically consisted of dim lights and little to no noise at the restaurant. If somebody complains about it then they'll kick them out.

• You never go a day without your headphones, and sometimes you'll get weird looks for wearing headphones inside. Ozzie once beat up a guy for making fun, while Fizz took you out of that environment since he didn't want you to see your boyfriend beating somebody up.

• If you do forget to bring your headphones (which is rare) both Ozzie and Fizz have backup ones.

• Sex can especially overstimulate you, but you three found ways to make it more enjoyable for you.

• One day you were so burnt out that you couldn't even go to Fizz's performances. So, Ozzie facetimed you so you could see Fizz perform!!

• You always talk down on yourself because you need extra help with things, but the two always reassures you that they don't care that you may need extra help with things. They love you and will do anything to make you feel safe/happy.