Striker x Fem!Reader fluff and smut HC

*requested*

• You work with Striker as an extra assassin, as well as being his girlfriend. Sometimes you would call each other Hell's version of Bonnie and Clyde.

• Because you guys have been so busy with killing, you two haven't gotten a chance to really hang out. So, Striker took some days off to spend time with you.

• He wanted these two days to be special for you. The first day he took you out to eat in the Lust ring. Not Ozzie's because the two of you do not want to deal with Fizz and Ozzie.

• After going out to eat he took you to go window shop at all of the rings. He loved seeing your eyes light up whenever you see something that you like. He even secretly bought you something!!

• At the Wrath ring the two of you looked at the gun store. You two already had a lot of guns from the store, so you decided to buy a dagger. "Do I look hot in this?" You joked as you posed.
"Very."

• Later that night you laid your head on his chest as you guys watched your favorite show. He trailed his finger up and down your back in a soothing manner.

• The next day was...something. He wanted to pleasure you from sun up to sun down.

• He gave you a very sensual massage in the beginning. Starting from your shoulders, his thumbs moved in circular motions, getting rid of all of the tension. He worked his way over to your hips, again digging his thumbs into the muscle. Once he got to your uncovered ass he squeezed them before massaging the muscles. You didn't realize you had all of this tension in your body until Striker massaged them.

• He flipped you over to your back and straddled your hips with his legs. He massaged your breasts, bringing his head to your nipples to suck lightly on them. You squirmed to his touch, holding onto his horns.

• Striker left trails of kisses from your stomach all the way to your pussy. His tongue latched onto your clit as his fingers made their way inside of your dripping cunt.

• After making sweet love to your pussy, he undressed himself and slid you to the edge of the bed.

• Striker wanted to do every position with you. Starting from missionary, flipping you to doggy, making you lay on your stomach as he grind inside of you. Flipping you back to do missionary again with your legs over his shoulders. Making you ride him, reverse cowgirl, until finally the two of you came.

• He sucks at aftercare, but all he did was let you lay on his chest. "Ready to kidnap Stolas tomorrow?" He kissed the top of your head. "Ready."