Fizz x Fem! Reader: Comforting Fizz HC's

head cannoning this
~~

• Fizz was nervous to tryout to the annual clown audition for Mammon. You obviously tried to calm him down and comfort him, but he was still freaking out.
• "What if I mess up? What if they start booing me? What if-" You interrupted him by pulling him into a hug. "Try not to think about that, okay?" You pulled away, "You won every year, people go crazy for you, Fizz."
• You helped him focus on his breathing and made him sit on the couch that was in his dressing room. You put your arm around him and pulled him closer, his head resting on your shoulder.
• "Why are you doing this?" He whined.
"Because I care about you."
"You don't have to."
"But I want to. You always helped me out in the past, just let me do this one thing, okay?"
• He didn't say anything, just continued to lay his head on your shoulder.
• You knew that he was still nervous about the whole thing, and you definitely know that his love language is physical touch. So, you offered to big spoon. Sure it was awkward for the two of you, but Fizz decided that would be the best thing.
• You two laid on the couch, your arm around his waist breathing in his scent. "Does this make you feel better?" You mumbled into his neck."Yeah, actually."
• This sweet moment got interrupted by Blitz's loud mouth. "Hey Fizz your fans are practically cumming in their pants just wanting to see- Oh look what we have here! You finally got a girlfriend." Blitz teased.
• "Shut the fuck up Blitz, I swear to Satan I will punch you." You glared at him.
• "Relax!" He put his hands out in defense, "Christ on a stick, woman." He mumbled.
•Blitz ended up leaving you two alone and left the dressing you. You turned your attention back to Fizz, "You feeling any better?"
• "I am." Fizz smiled, "Thank you, Y/n."
• You wanted to kiss him, but you were saving that until after the tryouts.