REWRITE (OBS VER 2)

AUTHORS NOTE - June 2024

I will be rewriting this original book, Omega's Broken Soul. Version 2 will follow some of the same events as the original, with a few changes and improved plot/writing style. There will be some very noticeable differences.

Omega's Broken Soul 1 was a pleasure to write while I was still in secondary school (high school). As a then 17 year old, it was fun and exciting, however my writing as come a long way since then and I am willing to give this story another go from my current perspective.

The original book is popular at a current 4.5 million reads, however the popularity over time has come with almost 100k comments, with many horrendously hateful, cruel and argumentative, not just towards myself but towards other readers. From death threats, bold admissions of hate, slurs and attacks on my character as a person, it has become a cesspit for foolishness and online trolls over the past 5-ish years.

For this reason, the rewritten version will only be available on my Patreon until it is fully complete. You can join the Enforcer tier for £7 per month where you'll have access to this book while I rewrite it, early access chapters to my other books and fun character oneshots. Additionally, this allows me to protect the book from plagiarism as this has also been an ongoing issue with Version 1. 

With all that being said, I hope we can have some fun, friendly discussions and a pleasant time with these characters in the second version of this book. I really appreciate the few kind comments and support throughout the Moon Cave series and hope this can be a fresh start for those of us who are willing to be reasonable and have fun with this very fictional story. 

If you are over 18 years old and would like access to Version 2, you can join my Patreon and find the first 2 chapters already posted.

Just like the original, this book will cover sensitive topics such as body dysmorphia, murder, anxiety, strong language, domestic violence, assault and injuries. Read with caution.

Updates will be steady going as this is just a fun project on the side, that will not be a priority compared to my other works. Chapters will come when they come. Please be patient and understanding.

Sage x

***

Omega's Broken Soul VERSION 2 - BLURB

Promise Of My Broken Soul 

I reject this omega body and every disappointing, weak, utterly fragile trait it represents.

I reject my feeble mind, my easily manipulated will, my timid manner and gentle tone.

I reject the softness of my flesh, the widening of my birthing hips, the swell of my chest and the imprisonment to fatherhood and pup-bearing I am solely created for.

I reject that purpose, heart and soul.

I reject my omega wolf, Raven, who cowers in fear at the slightest sound, at the first sign of danger, at the first scent of dominant wolf.

I reject him and in that rejection he does not exist - not to the outside world at least.

Things will remain this way until I take my last breath on this earth, having lived a lie as Amari the dominant wolf.

Amari the strong and fearless enforcer.

Amari the muscular, unbeatable, violent force of nature who cannot be questioned, who cannot be trodden on.

Who cannot be defeated.

Amari who vowed never again to bow down to nature, to omega biology and werewolf socialisation if it meant allowing my loved ones and myself to be hurt.

Abused.

Killed.

I am Amari and this is the promise of my broken soul.

~ Amari Caín

***

***

Continue on to version 1 →