Chapter 47 - Ceremony Pt4

A/N: Hey guys, I hope everyone is okay. These are tough times right now and while most people are thinking about physical health with quarantine and other such precautions, please I beg of you to keep up with your mental health and care as well.

A lot of things are changing that are affecting our routines, our interactions with others, our finances and other worries. These are stressful times and the uncertainty does cause anxiety and that's okay.

But just remember that we're all experiencing this, everyone around the world so don't feel like you're alone. Take the time out to call another person even if you can't be around them. Explain that you're having a hard time etc and maybe you might find some comfort.

Anyway, I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about the virus everywhere so I'll leave it at that but make sure to take care of yourselves. I'll be thinking about you 💜💜💜

 I'll be thinking about you 💜💜💜

...

On a brighter note, you horny ass people are about to get your 'wolf' sex lmao so this is the warning in advance 😏👇🏽🍑🍆💦

⚠️WARNING: This chapter contains sex. Read at your own risk. Skip, do what you gotta do but any complaints or objections will be deleted.

Okie, enjoy! 🤗

Amari POV

To say this was one of the best days of my life was an understatement. I didn't think I could ever feel this content and happy. Looking back a few months ago to the broken person I was before Luka came crashing through my walls, I realised that this was never considered in my future. I couldn't have even began to dream of this... my happily ever after.

After the vows, we were ambushed by the pack. Our wolves were happily congratulating us on the mating and the pregnancy. It was overwhelming, but I appreciated it. They were showing their support and that made my heart so warm that I got tearful as Luka and I made our way through the many people rushing to get our attention.

Luka had been attached to me since we got off the podium and I loved the feel of his warm hand on my lower back or his fingers linking with my own. His presence was like my rock and I felt closer to him than I ever had before. There wasn't a moment during the day that we weren't in contact with each other. I felt safe and I felt loved with him beside me and I didn't want him to move, the energy flowing between us was too strong.

After congratulations, the ceremony moved indoors. The grand hall was packed and the buffet food was being passed out on plates. Seats were filled at tables and there was loud laughter, chatter and music that echoed around the space.

I had sat on Luka's lap through the majority of the meal with his hand on my stomach. Mom, Yeri, Nick, Ray, Eugene, Bella, Isla, Tao, Jamison and Olivia sat at our head table and the conversation flowed easily around us as we munched on fried chicken macaroni, rice and peas, roast potatoes and other delicacies that made me squirm happily in my seat as I stuffed my face.