DISGUISE AND MEET UP

[Share with me the valentina of your imagination ,and do vote ,comment and follow for quick updates]

AUTHOR'S POV~

Two days passed in a blur ,they all were too busy in making preparations for the king's departure , no one in the castle other than his trusted officials really knew the reason behind king leaving the castle for two weeks ,the only thing they knew is that ,he's going on a mission for his own kingdom's safety other than that ,no additional reliable information was circulated by anyone ,

The other maids ,on receiving this news of valentina leaving with the king were feeling suspicious ,some of them dismissed it taking it as a trivial matter as she is his personal maid ,while some were already making some theories ,Valentina was aware about the abhorrent behaviour and the jealousy they showed towards her but all she ignored it ,Rose has asked her about this sudden departure with the king and she barely escaped her questions ,maybe it was that rose felt her hesitance ,but nevertheless valentina saw true concern shining in her  friend's eyes for her and that melted her heart .

She was currently standing at the entrance door of the castle ,all the maids and women ,maybe the minister's wives and their daughters and son were standing their ,some were just peeking through the terrace ,balconies ,all waiting for their king's departure ,valentina felt anxious due to so much attention ,but kept her head bowed down ,her gaze stuck on her shoes .

Soon ambroz waved at everyone and nodded while  looking in zachary's direction and they both sat on the horse and rode away , 

After covering a good distance ,ambroz stopped his horse and saw valentina struggling with the horse as she didnt know how to bring it to a stop ,so he blew whistle and said ,stop philip ,and  her horse at once stopped and neighed softly .

He walked up to her and offered his hand 

On noticing  a hand raised up in her direction ,valentina raised her eyes ,which were being shadowed by her hair strands that had broken free from the hold of her ribbon due to riding a horse ,and hesitantly put her hand in his and it was like a zap of electricity ran through their veins making their gaze clash with each other's

Black stormy clouds against forest green 

Slowly she got down and dusted her clothes with her free hand ,after dusting her clothes she looked at him who was still holding her hand ,so she raised their clasped hands in the air and pointed towards it with her brows ,making him also raise his brows.

''What?'' he asked ,somewhat still lost in his thoughts 

So she shook their hands that was in the air and said ''my hand .....let go..please''

Making him immediately leave her hand 

He cleared his throat and stepped back and turned around on his heels and without any other word started to walk in the direction of bushes ,

She stood their between the two horses staring at him and then the horses ,

On noticing her not following his steps he stopped in his tracks and tilted his head in her direction and muttered ''follow me '' and disappeared completely behind the bushes making valentina quickly follow him.

She ran behind him and took a turn and immediately a shriek left her mouth and with the speed of lightning turned around and closed her eyes tightly and asked abashedly ,''w-what are you d-doing?''

''what does it look like?i'm disguising myself as a tradesman '' he said in a 'duh' tone and added sarcastically''can't go and living among them in these royal clothes , can i ,now you also change your clothes ,you are looking like a maid rather than a tradesman's wife'' making valentina furrow her eyebrows ,'' i AM a maid ,what do you mean by looking like a maid ? i AM a maid and i wont change my clothes here in open ''