Chapter Twenty-Four

Natasha went to work out in the tower's gym – a waste of energy in your book when there's something else she could be doing (you) instead, but whatever, while you decided to go pick up your books and check in on the fam instead of having someone get it for you.

"Details, you whore!" Alex yelled as soon as they heard the door's lock and you smiled to yourself, opening the door.

They slid around the corner into view on their socks and caught themselves by holding onto the door frame. You acted like you didn't notice them, slowly taking your shoes off and coat to hang up, but not missing the quiet huff they let out in frustration a moment later.

"Don't rob me of the details, I live for this," They grumbled in warning, tapping their foot impatiently, and you smirked out of view, locking the door, before they reminded, "You always give me the dirt."

"Nothing else happened." You lied with a shrug, your chin held high as your eyes were almost half closed, moving to walk by them and they gaped at you, following.

You gave Porky a little cuddle as he sleepily stayed on the couch, wagging his tail lazily in greeting, and then you strolled into the kitchen to grab a snack or something.

"You had sex – I'm not blind! You're in her clothes for fuck's sake."

"She gave me a change of clothes since I was staying the night." You kind of lied with another shrug – torturing your friend was one of your favorite past times in life.

You took a banana and peeled it before making full eye contact, acting like you were about to deep throat it, making yourself laugh and they just shook their head in disgust before you started towards the stairs.

"Why're you acting up?" They called from the bottom – something you figured out Natasha was not, ugh, it's a good day to be two sexy switches in a relationship.

You turned around when you reached the second floor, still in view, and they were leaning against the bannister with their arms crossed, disgruntled to say the least, and you swallowed – good for you – your bite of banana before you smirked again.

"Best. Sex." You didn't miss the eyebrows nearly reaching their hairline as their arms fell slowly in shock, "Of. My. Life."

Then you quickly spun around to rush off to your room, knowing they'd chase after you to find out more, and you weren't wrong, you just didn't expect them to tackle you onto your bed.

"My banana!" You shouted in distress, and they snorted a laugh, shoving your shoulder.

"Tell me everything right now!"

You paused in thought, so they held their breath, waiting for the story of a lifetime, and then you opened your mouth a few times, not knowing where to start.

"I have to take her out on a date – that's what girlfriends do, yeah?"

"You've had a girlfriend before." They mumbled with an eye roll, getting up, and brushing themselves off as you sat up on the bed.

"Yeah, but I'd only see her like a day or two a week – those few months went fast." You frowned and they felt bad, so they sat next to you, putting an arm around your shoulders, so you let your head rest on one of theirs with a dramatic sigh.

"Don't stress about it," They told you lowly, "Just do whatever feels right with you guys – maybe just spending time together and going out now and then will work for you guys or maybe she'll dump your ass when she finds out how much of a freak you are."

You laughed loudly at the last part, them saying it so casually was too funny, and you shoved them gently away with a smile before you got up to get your bag and fill it with your books and laptop and such.