1

A/N hi and thank you for reading and hopefully enjoying my story ♡
(Please comment if you see any spelling mistakes)

Lucifer arrived at the front door of the infamous Hazbin Hotel upon his daughters request,he heard shouting from inside and curiously opened the door with the hand not occupied by his luggage.
Inside he saw his daughters girlfriend shouting at the furry looking cat man who was saying "I LIVE HERE, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRINK AS MUCH AS I WANT" lucifers presence went unnoticed until the tall demon dressed in all red that he met last time, appeared behind him with an eerie smile.

Lucifer turned around remembering all of the sour feelings from the last time they had met, the red heads smiling face was deceiving as his eyes told a different story. Lucifer saw the hatred emanating from Alastors eyes, and his own mirrored the tall demons, while his nose instead scrunched up and his lips pursed.

"Lucifer" Alastor snarled, "Alastor" lucifer responded with, his snarl deepening while his name flowed from his mouth.

"DAAAAAD!" Charlie screamed ignoring Husk and Vaggies quarrel, she ran ito his arms just as he turned around, "I'm so glad you decided to come after all" she squealed in excitement hugging him so tight it restricted the short Kings breathing.
Lucifer hugged back with his anger replaced with a happy swollen heart, "I've missed you so much dad" Charlie said letting go with tears in her eyes.
Lucifer last visited only 2 months ago yet felt the same way. He missed his little girl and he'd be damned if anything, or anyONE, got in the way of their relationship. Cough, Alastor , cough.

"I've missed you too sweetheart" he said lovingly, Alastor pipped in saying "let me show you to your room" lucifer only turned around suspiciously, while Charlie thought that was an excellent idea, you could see it on her face.

"What a GREAT idea Alastor" Charlie said enthusiastically,
"Perfect, follow me Lucifer" Alastor snarled at his name yet still led the way to his room.

Once they arrived at the door, Alastor put the key in and turned it to unlock the door, it opened with a click and Lucifer stepped in to the medium sized room with Alastor following behind him. The rooms aesthetic matched the hotel with red and dark red striped walls, a blood red bed with white pillows and a deep brown oak floor.
It had its own bathroom aswell, and a balcony since he was on the second floor.

The door shut behind him and he went to turn around facing it not realising the radio demon was right there in the room with him, his face was about half a foot away from the demons chest. He looked up to him with a baffled and annoyed look,
"𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞"
Alastor said with his creepy hateful grin looking down at the pale angel.

Lucifers anger rised and so did the heat on his cheeks from it, he started growling which amused the other to no end as he saw the irony of himself being a cat and Lucifer acting like a dog.

"My, my, never knew the bitch would start acting like a dog" Alastors petty comment pushed lucifer over the edge as he lost control and slammed the Radio Demon against the door by his chest, Lucifers form changing into a taller version of himself but with red eyes and horns.

Alastors smile didn't disappear, but deepened if that was even possible.
"careful, your majesty, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" the static in alastors voice got louder and louder.

knock knock knock, "Dad, Alastor, you two okay in there" charlie sounded concerned on the other side of the door, lucifer calmed down hearing her voice and let go of Alastor, retracting his horns and making his glowing red eyes go back to normal.

both the men moved back and opened the door putting on their best 'were getting on great' face.

charlie looked at them both and smiled thinking everything was fine, "good, cause from out here it sounded like you were arguing"
alastor responded with, "nope, just two old pals catching up"
he smiled more and he put his arm round lucifers shoulders with his hand gripping painfully in the kings furthest shoulder.

"were having so much fun"
lucifer lied seething with anger that was unnoticeable to Charlie.

"Okay then, I'll let you get on!"
She smiled and left them alone, as soon as her footsteps had faded enough lucifer roughly shoved alastors arm from him with his shoulder.

"Fuck you" lucifer said with deep malice laced in his voice, "oh trust me 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫, the feeling is 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 mutual"

The radio demon left without another word or glance, and lucifer slammed the door a second later in anger.
"UUUAGHHH" he screamed in anger into his pillow once he flopped in his bed.