21

This chapter contains smut

A few weeks later

For some reason alastor had felt super protective of his love, he didn't want to leave his side, though he had learned from what happened last time that lucifer did need his space occasionally.

They were sitting on the couch in the lounge alone watching tv, lucifers head was lying on alastors lap while the red-headed demon played with his hair.

"Alastor"
Lucifer said.

"Yes luci?"

Lucifer looked up to the demon, smiled and said:

"Do you think we will get married one day?"

Alastors smile faltered slightly before going back to his usual one. Lucifer saw this and got scared he overstepped, alastor responded with,

"Do you want to get married?"

....

"Well, I-I guess if you don't wanna w-we don't have to bu-"

"So yes then?"
Alastor smile was softer and more genuine.

....

"Yeah, I wanna marry you one day"
Lucifer said bashfully while looking back to the tv.

Alastor leaned down and kissed the fallen angels lips, it was sweet, the red-head pulled away and said:

"I can't wait to marry you, my king"
His smile was wide and excited, lucifers eyes were filled with pure love.

"I love you, Alastor"
He was blushing madly, just like how when they first got together he would blush 24/7.

"Lucifer....I couldn't imagine my life without you in it, I'm so happy you are my boyfriend. I love you my dear"
Alastor said sweetly while ditching the radio static behind his voice for that sentence.

"Well that was out of character...but I loved it"
Lucifers smile was taking up his whole face practically.

Lucifer leaned up on his elbows and alastor leaned down to meet the blondes lips.
It was long and sweet, no lust, just love. For now...

Lucifer started sitting up so he was straddling Alastor without breaking the kiss. The demon put his arms around the king and pulled him closer.

BANG!

Alastor pulled away immediately, and switched his place with lucifer so that he was on top to protect him from the threat. He had the king under him, completely sheltered from the dust and flying bricks of the wall that was blown up.

The king was fearful, he grabbed onto Alastor and his his face in the crook of the demons neck, he smelt like sandalwood and whiskey.

"WHATDUP HOESSS!"
Cherri Bomb shouts from the wall that seems to always be getting blown to pieces. All of the hotel members had gathered in the lounge because of the noise.

"CHERRI BOMB?!"
Angel shouts with his accent thick, and smile wide. They run to each other and hug.

"I missed you, where have you been, I-"
Cherri started yet was interrupted by an angry looking alastor, who stood up from the sofa and brushed himself off, still stood in front of his short partner in case of there still being a threat.