12

Warning: mentions of shmex

"L-lucifer, slow, down"
Alastor said out of breath after trying to catch up to the fast paced angel. Lucifer was pissed, and upset, god help all of hell if lucifer decided to destroy it in a blind rage.

"What, just so you can say something along the lines of 'I don't know what I did, lucifer' or 'lucifer, just tell me what I did' well guess what, I know you don't know what you did, but that just makes it worse"
Lucifer rambled, alastor was even more confused.

The demon caught up to the angel, determined to fix what was wrong.
He stood in front of the angel with a confused look taking over his usually fake smiley features.

"Luci, please-"

"NO"
The blonde screamed to alastor, walking around him.
Before he could reach the other side of the demon, the confused red-head put his arm out in front of the king.

"Please"
The demon said weakly, looking in the angels hate-filled eyes, very confused and scared that what they had would vanish in the blink of an eye.

"Fine, you know what, I will entertain your ignorance and tell you what you did. You were talking to Rosie and couldn't even spare me a glance, NOT ONE"
Lucifer pushed past the demon continuing his fast, angry walk back to the hotel.

"Hahaha"
Alastor was laughing now, almost in tears from the amusement.

The king turned around slowly, he was pissed, his full demonic form came out while looking at the laughing figure in front of him.

"Oh, you think this is funny, do you!"
He said lowly to alastor, his voice was filled with venom, not understanding what the demon found hysterical.

"Hahaha, oh love, you do crack me up"
Alastor said recovering from laughter, his smile turned into a smirk as he continued by saying flirt-ily:

"Your telling me, you got this angry, because your jealous?"
Alastors smirk widened when he saw lucifers frown turn more into an angry child's pout, the king looked down, his demon form disappeared as he became normal lucifer again.

"No"
Lucifer lied.

"If you'da told me, I woulda made ya feel like the only angel in all of hell"
Alastors smirk was even larger at this point, he loved the cute blush forming on the kings face.
He continued saying:

"Darling, I'll take you right here in front of all of these sinners, if you wish"
Alastors flirting made the king ascend.

Lucifer was staring at the ground, covering his blush partially with his top hat by looking down, while alastor was staring silently at the king.
Only alastor knew how much he enjoyed teasing the blonde, and it was more than just a lot.

Lucifer turned around suddenly, walking at his usual fast pace back to the hotel. Alastor followed behind the king silently, knowing exactly what the king would do later, well, more like who would do the king later ;)

They got back to the hotel and it was still silence between the pair, no one in the lobby questioned why they weren't arguing for once, they just enjoyed the peace and quiet that most likely wouldn't last long.

They walked silently to alastors dark red themed room, and as soon as the king closed the door behind the deer, he turned around to go to alastors bed but got stopped by a pair of hungry lips on his own, he was being devoured, and he loved each. single. second.