23

Alastor was pacing up and down the corridor that his and lucifers room was on, he was debating on whether he was going to check on him or not.

He knocked at the door cautiously, his smile was wobbly and he was extremely nervous.

"Go away"
Was heard from inside, it was muffled.

Alastor sank into his shadow and appeared in Lucifers room, he looked around the dark room and saw a bundle of blankets on the bed.

Alastor walked slowly to the bed and sat down, the bundle turned around to face the other way. This hurt Alastor, he felt...unwanted.

"Luci.."
Alastor said sweetly, he put his hands under the bundle and picked it up, placing it in his lap.

Short arms came out from underneath the blankets and hugged the demon.

" 'm sorry"
A little voice came from the blonde head on his chest.

Alastor wrapped his arms tighter around the bundle and rested his head on top of Lucifers.

"It's okay, it's okay"
Alastor mumbled.

They stayed there for a moment before Lucifer sat up suddenly, the blankets fell off of him as he ran to the bathroom.
He was sick in the toilet, Alastor came up behind him and pulled his hair back for him.

"Uuugh, I don't feel well, everything aches"
The little blonde groaned as he sat up.

"That's it, we're going to the hospital"
The worry was evident on Alastors face.

Lucifers face dropped as he went pale.
"No no no no no no no no, I'm not going"
He was shaking his head violently.

"Hey wha-"

Lucifer said when Alastor picked up the king bridal style and went to leave the bathroom, lucifer grabbed onto the door frame with his little fingers, he was gripping it as if his life depended on it.

"NO ALASTOR PUT ME DOWN NOW!"
The blonde was too weak to escape his hold.

Alastor managed to get his fingers to let go of the doorframe with a bit of force.
They were walking out of the room when alastor said:

"We're going to the hospital, I don't care what you say"
This did not make the small blonde happy at all.

Lucifer pouted while he was being carried.
They teleported to the hospital and we're sent to a room immediately as it was by the king of hell and radio demon, Alastor may have also threatened to gut them if they didn't make sure Lucifer was okay right that moment.

Alastor didn't care that people saw him carry the king bridal style, he just wanted Lucifer to be okay.

Lucifer was in a hospital robe and in the bathroom being sick. He hated being sick.
Lucifer wiped his mouth and sat back against the wall, he was alone as Alastor had gone to find the best doctor available.

Lucifer sighed and looked down closing his eyes. He opened them a minute later and saw his stomach, his stomach was swollen.

Lucifer started hyperventilating, he thought he'd eaten too much and gained weight, his thoughts were racing when Alastor burst in the door.

Alastors POV

I rushed back to lucifers room and heard panicked breaths from inside the bathroom.
'Oh shit, LUCI!"

I slammed open the door, I looked around the room before I looked down, he was sat on the floor hyperventilating.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit what happened!?"
I asked him quickly while pulling his body onto my chest.
I rocked him slowly to calm him.