5

All day Lucifer had just glared at alastor when he came across him. Why?. Neither knew.

It was 3:30PM and they had to leave for this night club in 2 and a half hours, the blonde king was sitting on the sofa with Charlie playing eye spy with the 666 news on in the background.

"Eye spy, with my little eye, something...white and pink" lucifer said.
"Uuuhm, uuugh, ANGEL DUST"
"Yep you got it" lucifer said smiling happy he got to spend time with his daughter.

"Okay, okay, my turn, uuuhm, oh got it, eye spy, with my little eye, something red"
Charlie said biting her lip holding back her excitement.
"Oh come on EVERYTHINGS red"
He said pouting like a child crossing his arms.
"Come on just guess, I'll give you a hint, it walks"

"What?, what do you me- ohh alastor"
Lucifer thought it was slightly odd that the man had been the first thing on his mind.
"Nope!"
"What?
"Keep guessing"
Lucifer looked around the room and saw-
"NIFTY"
"YEAHH!"
She raised her voice happily to the volume he was speaking at.

Alastor walked into the lounge and saw lucifer playing games with Charlie, he felt a pang of jealousy, and as soon as he recognised that, he pushed it down and carried on with his tasks.

He walked to the kitchen and saw the counter and immediately thought of lucifer being bent over it that morning, "UUUGH!" He shouted trying to rid the blonde from his thoughts.

Charlie, lucifer, and husk all ran in the kitchen to see what happened.
They saw the radio demon clutching his head with his fingertips, and his smile was almost daring to turn into a frown beyond his willpower.

Lucifer was worried, so he walked up to the demon, he put his hand onto the tall demons shoulder, and as soon as his palm rested on the red jacket of the radio demon, alastor turned to him and yanked his arm of him, pushing him back in the process to create some distance.

"Alastor what-"
"Don't. You. Dare. Touch me"
Alastor was fuming, the nerve after HE was the one being cold to alastor. Lucifer looked sad and shocked, but it was only shown through his eyes, and since the radio demon was the one looking at him he could see that but not Charlie or husk.

Alastor saw this and walked past him feeling nothing but the loud drill of static noise drumming against his brain.

6PM

They were all at the lobby waiting for alastor and he arrived not a moment late, he was walking down the stairs, his usual smile was clear as ever and he was ready to leave, he was wearing his normal clothes though.

However the others were in fancier clothes.
Nifty was in a plain red dress that had frills at the bottom and sleeves, with a red bow around her waist.
Charlie was in a deep red long tight fitting dress down to her middle calf's with a modest neckline.
Vaggie was in a sparkly black tight dress with spaghetti straps and a straight neckline, the dress ended just before her knees.
Angel was in super short black shorts with a belt around his thigh (the ones that are made for there specifically idk what their called) and his long black thight high boots along with a corset pink top that was partially see through yet sparkly.
Husk went in his regular clothes as well.

Lucifer was wearing a tight white suit with no shirt underneath and one blazer button done up near his waist.

Alastors eyes were straying to lucifer so he twisted his head so he couldn't see him anymore.
He had the urge to touch the white skinned angel, and ravish him, yet he also wanted to strangle him for ignoring him all day. But he dismissed both as soon as they arose in his chest, and pushed it away.