28

They left the hospital and walked in the direction of the hotel. They were holding hands, by now it was common news that they were together, though no one dared say anything as they knew the radio demon would make them regret it.

"Alastorrrr"
Lucifer said grinning.

"Yes darling"
Alastor responded softly.

"I think we should get ice cream"
Lucifer stated. They had come to a stop to decide whether to get ice cream or not.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, and it's on the way back as well"
Alastor agreed, grinning at his pregnant boyfriend.

They smiled at eachother and continued their walk to the ice cream shop.

"Uuuuh, can I get vanilla please"
Lucifer said.

"Sure, and for uh, for your partner?"
The cashier looked scared, well he was in a room with the radio demon after all.

"Actually, I'll have mint choc chip one instead"
He grinned threateningly.
He was on higher alert than usual, they were in hell after all, and he was with his pregnant partner.

The cashier gulped and nodded.

"T-that'll be £7"

Alastor nodded and handed over some money.
"Keep the change"

They grabbed their ice creams and left the shop. The walk back to the hotel was calm, well, as calm as hell could get.

They opened the doors to the hotel and stepped inside grinning, on the walk back they decided to tell the others the gender as soon as possible, they were excited. Though in the back of Lucifers mind was this nagging feeling that Charlie was being left out, and that she felt betrayed.

"What's wrong dear"
Alastor asked, he noticed the unhappy look on the blondes face.

"It's nothing"
Lucifer says rather unconvincingly, he looked to the floor to hide his feelings from his partner.

Alastor put his finger under Lucifers chin to lift it up, he looked at his sad eyes and asked:

"Luci, whats upsetting you?"
Usually Alastor wouldn't care if something was upsetting anyone, but with lucifer, and Charlie slightly, it was different.

Lucifer knew he wouldn't drop this so he said:
"I think Charlie feels pushed out, well I would if I were her I guess, and she is me"

Alastor smiled sympathetically and kissed his lips.

"I will go spend some time with her"
Then Alastor walked off, lucifer was stood there questioning how he landed such a pure soul.

Charlie's POV

Knock knock knock

"Come in"
I shouted.

The door opened and I saw Alastor, I smiled genuinely and said,
"Hey Al, whatcha need?"

He kept his usual smile on his face and walked over to me after closing the door.

'Okay, little weird'

"Charlie, I would like for you and I to get to know each other more"
He stated kindly.