6

Alastor woke up on the sofa the next morning, the sleep he got was crap due to his body being longer than the sofa, and a lack of pillows.

"Uuugh"
He groaned sitting up,
"Morning!"
Charlie said happily, walking past the lounge in her pink kitten pyjamas to go to the kitchen, and make her girlfriends morning coffee.

The grin on alastors face was unwilling to go away, even when he just wanted to flop on his bed, and sleep forever to fulfill his desires of a nap.

" good morning, Charlie dear"
He responded half asleep. He went upstairs in his pyjamas dragging his slippers across the floor as he walked.
He got to his room and opened the door, he heard his shower running, and knew lucifer would be in there, due to loosing his room key.

He flopped on his bed kicking off his slippers and covering himself with the duvet.
The door to the bathroom opened, lucifer had no clue the radio demon would be in the bedroom so he walked out with just alastors plain black towel hanging loosely around his waist.

Alastor looked at the noise and saw lucifer, and he was blushing...again.

He took in the angels form, ghostly white skin contrasting the black towel, he was also dripping with water,
Lucifer had abs and a very prominent v-line, his blonde hair wet and falling into his face in a way that made alastor want to bend him over and fu-

"Uhm sorry, I thought you were elsewhere, the king blushed, matching the radio demon.

"I slept downstairs by the way, so you could sleep here, so nothing happened when you were drunk"
Alastor said hurrying his face into the bed covering the blush.

"Why would anything happen?"
Lucifer asked confuse, his own blush deepening dramatically.

Then it clicked.
Lucifers drink was spiked.

That would explain why he was so drunk within the first half an hour. Alastor was enraged, his eyes showed it clear as day.

Lucifer,not knowing what he discovered, thought he was angry at him.
"I-I'm sorry I should go"
He started fumbling to grab his clothes as quick as possible, but before he picked it up alastor was infront of him, arms on his shoulders, smile gone.

Lucifer was terrified, what happened to his everlasting smile, the angels breath was ragged, scared he would get hurt.

"Do you remember anything from last night"
Alastors face was plastered with concern, so so worried about what may have happened in the first 20 minutes he was gone.

Lucifer noticed this, as he also started to get concerned as he didn't remember anything.
He shook his head.

The radio demon was furious, he made a promise to himself to never leave the short blonde angel alone again, if he could potentially come in contact with danger.
Alastor felt so protective, but didn't know why.

A few seconds had passed and alastor just pulled the angel into a hug, caressing the blondes back with one hand, and his head with the other while holding it to his chest.
He just stood there so worried, he couldn't even enjoy the feeling of the angel that was flushed against him.

For lucifer though, his thoughts were manic, he was so concerned as to what may have happened, and he loved the feeling of the radio demon holding him close and being strangely protective.
He hated that he loved it.

His body felt hot all of a sudden, this was because of the blood pumping manically, from his heart beating so fast.
He didn't dare let go, instead he slithered his arms around the waist of the radio demon, breathing in his his smell, it was smoke and wood, lucifer would describe it as addictive.

Alastor was so glad he hugged back, though it made him snap out of his head that was coming up with all of the possible solutions as to what could've happened to the short King in his absence.

Alastor let go gently, he coughed slightly in embarrassment, both their cheeks as red and hot as a fire.

They looked at each other, both bewildered by the taller ones actions and what may have happened.

"I should-"
Lucifer pointed to the door cutting himself off, looking anywhere except Alastors eyes.

The tall demon nodded and let the short angel leave, lucifer grabbed his clothes and left.

Alistors mind was racing, all the thoughts were about his feelings for lucifer. Did he like him?did he hate him? did he love him? No, certainly not. (not yet at least ;))

Not a minute later, did he notice his door  squeak open again, letting light into the dark room. With a bashful look, lucifer stood at the door.

"No key"
He said,
"You can use my bathroom to get changed, if you want"
Alastor mentioned gently, still no smile.

Lucifer nodded and walked passed him to the bathroom.
The demon knew he couldn't go back to sleep after this. He went downstairs, trying to calm his agitated mind on the way there.

A/N damn that felt like it lasted forever, lmk what you think about this story, even if you read it when it's completed :)