39 - finale

1 month later

Everything has been going good, baby Rosie wasn't crying all night every night anymore, husk and angel were so in love to the point it was sickening, Charlie and Vaggie were their usual happy selves, Nifty was evil as ever, and Rosie and Cherri had become good friends.

Lucifer awoke to soft kisses on his neck.

"Good morning, dear"
The red head said smiling at his husband. Lucifer smiled tiredly and leaned down, kissing the tall demon.

"Morning my love"
Lucifer said sweetly.

"Let's lay here for a little while"
Lucifer said when he noticed Alastor start to get up, the demon looked at him and nodded, lying back down, he pulled Lucifer onto his chest and hugged him.

They stayed in that position for 20 minutes, Alastor was stroking Lucifers hair, and Lucifer was holding Alastor as if he would disappear if he let go.

Then they got up, showered together and got dressed, Alastor went over to baby Rosie's cot and peeked over at her.

"Good morning sunshine"
The demon said while picking her up, Alastor felt arms wrap around his torso and then he saw a head with a mop of blonde curly hair peak round his shoulder and look at their baby with love.

"She is so perfect"
Lucifer said admiring his creation, Alastor hummed in agreement, they got baby Rosie ready in her yellow duck baby grow and went downstairs.

"Morning sweetheart"
Alastor said when he saw Charlie sitting on the sofa, talking to Vaggie and Angel. She looked over and smiled wide,
"Hi dads!"

Then she ran over to Alastor and took Rosie from him,
"Hey lil sis"
She then went to the kitchen with Rosie to grab her some formula.

Alastor and Lucifer took a seat on the sofa together.

"-and then I was like, no Val, I'm not working on Saturday night, I'm busy! And he was so pissed, hahaha it was so funny"
Angel said giggling.

"Sure you're not gonna regret that on Monday?"
Vaggie asked grimacing, she worried for Angel, he was her friend after all.

"Yeah, probably, but it was worth it. Anyways I'm planing to go get a drink with Cherri at a coffee shop if you guys wanna join?"
Angel said looking to Vaggie, Alastor and Lucifer.

"Yeah, sounds fun"
Vaggie said grinning.

"Sorry Angel, but me and Alastor have planned to have dinner later while Rosie and Charlie look after baby Rosie"
Lucifer said with a kind smile.

"Thanks anyway"
Lucifer continued.

"No problem short king"
Angel responded.

They continue the chatter for a while later before Vaggie and Charlie leave to go shopping for food.

7PM

"Reservation for the Morningstar's"
Alastor said to the waiter at the fancy restaurant they had booked to be at.

"Right this way"
He says and then leads them to a table.

They sit at a private table and are handed menus.

"Alastor darling, I never asked you, but what made you propose to me that day at the park?"
Lucifer asked while putting down the menu.

Alastor looked up at him and smiled softly,
"Well, when I saw you in that green puffy dress, I thought you were the most beautiful and gracious person to ever walk hell, and then you spoke and you were so elegant with the way you did it. The sunset showed me your true beauty that could easily rival Athena herself, the way the sunset made your golden hair glow brighter, the way you described the beauty of the place, even though it wasn't that much of a sight. All of it made me feel like you were the person I wanted to spend the rest of my afterlife with, and in that moment, I knew what true love was."